Recent content by mold-griz

1. mold-griz

pressure reducing valve

you can install a pressure reducing valve either verticle, or horizontal. it would be a good idea to buy a pressure gauge, that you can thread onto your laundry tub faucet, and turn the water on overnite, and check to see what your water pressure really is, so you can adjust your regulator to...
  2. mold-griz

installing a standpipe drain for dishwasher

Yes there is a limit, according to the instructional manual (I tried to attach a copy of the specs ) The distance is not more than 12', but there are too many cabinets in the way to run the drain line correctly. To get to the drin for the sink, I would have to drill thru the back of all the...
  3. mold-griz

Washer drain by handyman

Terry,,,,,,,,,,what is the purpose of using black PVC, instead of schedule 40 white PVC? Is there any difference?
  4. mold-griz

Terry,,,,,a couple of questions about your advice with the standpipe. How high does the standpipe have to be above the p-trap? Once I have the standpipe and p-trap set up, can I run a piece of 2" pipe down 4 or 5" and attach my aav vent, and 45 it down thru floor to connect it into my 3" stack...
  5. mold-griz

Washer drain by handyman

Terry,,,,,thanks for taking the time to do this web site! I have a question for you,,,,,,,,,,in this picture you are showing the new work you did,,,,,,why are you using black pvc? what is the difference between the black and the white? also,,,,what is a santee?
  6. mold-griz

stacked bathroom 3d model

I was wondering, Meecect,,,what kind of software are you using to get those plumbing layout's?
  7. mold-griz

thanks for the info,,,,but ,,,what is an aav?
  8. mold-griz

i am planning on adding a dishwasher to my kitchen where there is no dishwasher now. the location that i have available is to far away to run a drain hose to sink drain. so i was going to put a standpipe drain in with a p trap and a air gap. my question is, the easiest connection to a drain in...
  9. mold-griz

Reason for using primer on PVC joints

thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,I guess like in all things,,,,,,,doing it half way,,,,,,,,maybe faster,,,,,but in the long run the right way is better............
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks