Recent content by mbg225

1. mbg225

HELP! Reverse Osmosis for Refrigerator

So if i purchased the attached unit, I would need to run a splitter off of the RO membrane?
  2. mbg225

Carbon Media tank before my water softener for the whole house....I am not able to run a conduit, the slab has already been poured. I'm not sure what the pressure to the house is I will have to check....I know the area is infamous for lower than usual water pressure...So if I get a PP it should...
  3. mbg225

Fleck 5600 SXT not suctioning brine.

thats the one...if you look at the little who closely you will see where it is beveled to help channel the water going fast enough to create suction from the brine tank. It may not be the problem but something to double check.
  4. mbg225

Fleck 5600 SXT not suctioning brine.

I had this issue and the washer in the drain line was facing the wrong direction. Once I turned it around so the beveled side was facing the unit the problem was solved.
  5. mbg225

Hello, We are building a new house that will have a softener with a carbon filter up tank, and I want to run a RO system for our refrigerator as 98% of the water we drink we get from the fridge. The problem I have is that the there is no drain line near the fridge as the sink is in the...
  6. mbg225

Water Softener Moving & Storage question

My family and I are moving and I want to take my water softener & upflow carbon filter with us. Moving it is not the issue, it is storing it as we will be in a rental for 6-7 months before our house is finished being built. What do you recommend? Do I need to empty the tanks before storage or...
  7. mbg225

Issues with new Fleck 5800

So it works! After I ran it in brine draw without the dflc button and it worked I decided to purchase a new button, same one 240 on top e)xcept this one had a 75 on the right instead of a 10) and it worked! Thank you everyone for all of your help!
  8. mbg225

Yest it is on a softener, I have an 5800sxt, Everything is programmed correct, it has never regenerated properly...The dealer deferred me to pentair.
  9. mbg225

All the programmings are correct, there is no color dot....Yes the button was facing the valve....I removed the button, put it in brine draw and it did draw brine from the tank.
  10. mbg225

No other recomendations?
  11. mbg225

I measured it from the drain valve in back wash and didn't even get gallon in 1 minute. I checked the button and no debris. Below is a picture of the label. The button has a 240 on top and of it and a ten on the right and an F at the bottom.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks