Recent content by kingtut68

1. kingtut68

Water Pressure Booster Pump?

It's city water but in an extremely rural area. I've already had a chat with them. They gave me a water quality report and said everything was within normal limits. But their minimum pH is only 6.5 and I was consistently getting around 6.2 on multiple meters. I ended up just buying the acid...
  2. kingtut68

Water Pressure Booster Pump?

I just bought my first house back in May. I immediately had issues with the water and water pressure. The water is acidic (pH = 6.2) and I have copper pipes plus the pressure is ridiculously low (haven't tested the psi just yet). Anyways, I've already purchased an acid neutralizer for the pH...
  3. kingtut68

Green hair. Copper Pipe Corrosion - Diagnosis/Treatment?

UPDATE: Okay, so my pH tester finally came in the mail. It's an Apera Instruments AI209 PH20. I calibrated it and my initial reading was 6.3 followed by 6.4. Then I found out my dad already had a Milwaukee brand pH tester and got him to double check behind me. He got 6.2. Either way it's looking...
  4. kingtut68

Hmm, okay then. I'll report back with a pH reading in the near future and go from there. Anymore tips or insight would be much appreciated though.
  5. kingtut68

I got a water quality report from the water department and everything is supposedly within normal ranges and not in violation...
  6. kingtut68

Hey everyone. My name is Zach and I'm new to this forum. I'm twenty-six years old, a first-time homeowner, and I have a serious problem. To top things off, I have no experience in plumbing or any other "handyman" skills for that matter. Anyways, on to the problem. My girlfriend and I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks