Recent content by Gouverbe

1. G

Toilet flange ABS dent - ok?

Yes ! And I noticed another problem today the flange is not even because the pipe is not vertical … I think I might have to dig around the concrete :(
  2. G

I think ABS cement The first picture is to show the overall installation, the second one to show the chisel cut and saw cut in the pipe
  3. G

Hi, I discovered that a terrible flange job causing leaking in my bathroom basement. The flange was really not even (1.5 inch difference) and the bolt where not at the right place. Thus I took of the flange and I am planning on putting a new one. However while taking off the old glued...
  4. G

Toilet flange replacement ABS

Hi, I discovered that a terrible flange job causing leaking in my bathroom basement. The flange was really not even (1.5 inch difference) and the bolt where not at the right place. Thus I took of the flange and I am planning on putting a new one. However while taking off the old glued...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks