Recent content by gcs2023

1. G

Toto Vespin II Install help needed please

Yeah definitely will do polyseamseal but have to order it as neither HD or Lowes has any around me. That's assuming I can find it anywhere which so far I cannot (only white)
  2. G

Well I went ahead with the install. Everything is in now and I have filled the tank but not flushed yet. Unifit was snug to the floor and flush as well. No movement. I did not have to shim the toilet either. No wobbles. Honestly nervous to do flush as I am always fearful of leaks I cannot...
  3. G

Toto Unifit screw holes in grout line - work, not work?

Installing a Vespin II and the unifit screw holes are going to line up directly in the grout line on one side. The other is in the center of the tile. Is this an issue? If it is then I will have to use a different toilet that does not use the adapter and have to be bolted to the floor.
  4. G

I was able to get some supplies from HD and put on a new compression valve by cutting the pipe back close to the wall. Appears I have just enough clearance now. Issue I am seeing now is that the unifit screw holes are going to line up directly in the grout line on one side. The other is in...
  5. G

Got our new toilet (elderly mom is moving in and we need something better for the bathroom that becomes hers downstairs). I have run into 2 issues I have "temp installed" the toilet by securing the 12" unifit to the flange with the bolts but I have NOT drilled and mounted it to the floor. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks