Recent content by FloridaMatt

1. FloridaMatt

Solenoid Help

So if I wire the solenoid Orbit Sprinkler System Power Source Transformer 57040 then piggyback it on the float switch, that would work?
  2. FloridaMatt

Solenoid Help

Thanks for the replies. This has me thinking. If I replace the valve I have now with something like this (link) and wire it to a plug that plugs into the back of this (which I have -- link), would that work in not burning out the 24v solenoid? The valve I have now is basically the same thing...
  3. FloridaMatt

Solenoid Help

Thanks for the reply. The system came with the house and feels a bit convoluted. The well pumps to a bladder tank that then sends the water to the aerator tank. The aerator tank sprays the water to remove the sulfur. The aerator tank pump then moves the water to a second bladder tank that...
  4. FloridaMatt

Solenoid Help

Hello! I have a well. The well pumps to a bladder tank. This bladder tank pushes water to an aerator tank. The aerator tank has a float switch that goes out to a solenoid-controlled valve. The tank stopped filling. I traced the problem back to the solenoid. The solenoid that was installed was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks