Recent content by Desertsun

1. D

shallow well pump max press. 40psi

Hi, On the suction side of the pump at the bottom of the diffuser is a 'drain cock' that is leaking slowly, one drop every 20 seconds or so, the screw is as tight as possible, since this is plastic I don't want to force it, Also, on the main suction intake of the pump, the nozzle part...
  2. D

Thanks for those tips; The way you have described it I can rule out the check valve, the pump does not come on when the prime is lost, plus I didn't do quite as good a job on the suction side as on the pressure side piping, so I have to redo that section. The check valve screws into the...
  3. D

Hi, I hooked up a new pump [craftsman 3/4 hp] to a shallow well , depth about 12 feet and got everything running great. I'm also using a 30 gallon Craftsman captive air tank, about 3 years old. This well is only being used for outdoor applications. Pressure was about 60psi, lots of water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks