No Water Pressure-Help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Novice

Reaction score
I removed the drainage pipe underneath my bathroom sinks (2nd floor) to unclog them. Now there is no water pressure for both hot and cold for the sink on the right side. The left side sink is fine, and I unclogged that one with the exact same procedure. The pressure valves are clearly on, so I'm stumped?

Toolaholic

General Contractor Carpenter
Reaction score
if water feeds are hand bendable chrome

you probably bent and crimped them off right at the faucet.

easy diy to replace with flex stainless

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
The water supply lines and the drains are in not way connected, so it is likely you bent the supply lines to the sink. If that is the case, you will need to replace them. To do this, measure the distance from the shut off valve to the point the supply lines connect to the sink, go to a hardware and buy steel braided lines of sufficient length, allowing a enough extra for any curves you need to make, turn off the supply valves and remove and replace the bend lines with the new ones.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks