WS1 CI regeneration issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Daniel Kędzior

Reaction score
Hi,

I have some problem with clark ws1 CI head. It is working with greensand, regenerated by kmno4. Regardless of the length of bckwash, regeneration and rinse, purple water appears in the system. I have test turned off the kmno4 sucking stage to make the "regeneration" consist of backwash and rinse only. Despite this, purple water still appears in the system. I noticed that probably the head is sucking the regenerate from the tank during the completion of the whole regeneration process, while going into filter mode. I think so, because during the rinse clean water comes out into the duct, and at the very end of the process, when you can hear that the mechanism in the head switches to the water filtration position, very purple water comes out into the duct for a moment.
Therefore, no matter how long the rinse times are set, I always have purple water in the system and have to pour several minutes of tap water until the system clears.

Has anyone encountered this problem?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks