Witch Dr.

Users who are viewing this thread

ArayT

Reaction score
A man and his buddies are playing golf, he ask do yall have the same issue, my wife never wants sex anymore. They all respond you need to go see the Witch Dr., he can fix you up yep the Witch Dr. has what you need. He takes a trip tells the Dr. the problem Dr. replies I have just what you need. Take this power mix it in your wife's drink and about 15 minutes later she will be hot to trot, just make sure you're ready now because I'll tell you she will be ready to go! He goes home fixes her a glass of tea and puts a little power in it and he thinks, you know Dr. said she will be hot to trot ready to go, maybe I'll need a little of this myself so he puts a little in his tea also. They are watching TV drinking their tea and in about 15 minutes she stands up starts taking her clothes off and tells him in a loud voice I WANT-A-MAN!! About that time he stands up looks at his wife and says I DO TOO!! Wrong stuff!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks