Where to find independent HVAC tech to do lineset install for DIY mini-split (Kirkland, WA)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Dave Wilt

Reaction score
Looking for a Seattle-area (I'm in Kirkland) licensed tech willing to do critical last mile of homeowner DIY install of (pre-charged) Senville 4-zone multi-split - bend linesets, vacuum, torque. I'm 95% confident I could buy and succeed with my own vacuum, manifold gauge and torque wrench but would void the warranty, and there is that 5%...

Shops that sell and install systems understandably won't do just this part of the service (at least none I've spoken with.) How/where might I find a tech who would?

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail on a Cancer Drug Started 1/31/24. ☹
Solutions
Reaction score
You'll need to find and one man company with a truck and tools that has an EPA licensed. And if he or she is willing to do the work.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks