WaterRight Sanitizer ASC-1 not drawing brine

Users who are viewing this thread

lightguy

Reaction score
My 15 year old Water Right Sanitizer water softener keeps throwing a failed regen error and clearly isn't regenerating the way it should as the water quality is horrible. I pulled the screen and injector and cleaned them, but they looked OK. I pulled the brine hose from the salt tank off and there's no suction during the brine rinse phase of the regen when it should be drawing the brine in. In fact, water was flowing out, towards the brine tank- the opposite of what it should be doing. What does that mean? I took the drain line off the head and verified it wasn't blocked.

Anyone have any ideas on what else to check/try? The model is ASC1-1054ME. Rebuilding the seals seems like the next option unless someone has other thoughts. Anyone know where to get a piston, seals, spacer rebuild kit for this?

Thanks for the help.

Bannerman

Reaction score
It's most likley, the valve will require rebuilding with new seals, spacers, piston and brine valve.

In looking at the website for one softener parts supplier located in Florida, that website indicates many Water Right control valves are manufactured by Fleck but are proprietary to Water Right. Although many replacement parts maybe similar, they are usually not identical to those used in common Fleck models but parts are only available from authorized Water Right dealers.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks