Washer sipon break install

Users who are viewing this thread

Dylan

Reaction score
My standpipe drain for the washer is about 30 in and it's supposed to be 36 in. Going to install the siphon kit. Is heat pruf grease ok for conbections? And what's the best way to cut corrugated plastic tubing?

Appliance shop installer should have put this in but they just installed as is and said it wasn't necessary. Getting a little suction so I ordered the siphon break kit from Alliance/ Speed Queen

It is the AWNE92SP Speed Queen FL and also has two unrelated foaming bubbling soap problem which I'm hoping to sell by putting in some open cell foam at the top of the standpipe.

Thanks

Reach4

Reaction score
ppliance shop installer should have put this in but they just installed as is and said it wasn't necessary. Getting a little suction so I ordered the siphon break kit from Alliance/ Speed Queen
Stand pipe adapter?
T101861528.png
https://www.pwslaundry.com/i-7455217-speed-queen-36878-washer-adapter-standpipe.html

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks