Tub filler/Moen Voss

Users who are viewing this thread

StockTsi

Reaction score
We’re redoing our bathroom using the Moen Voss line. We’re getting a free standing tub and tried the Voss floor tub filler and unfortunately it’s too tall (window won’t open). We went with the polished nickel finish which looks great but limits our options Could use some advice as we consider these options:

- wall mounted. Don’t like the Voss single handle. Maybe looking for a waterfall style but the only one we can find in polished nickel is the Signature Hardware Lavelle which doesn’t get get reviews. Any others?
- shorter floor standing. Are there any other lines that look similar or would compliment the Voss in a polished nickel?
- any other ideas?

Thanks for your help. We’re at a standstill on the plumbing while we try to figure this out.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Looks like the Moen Voss has a range of 38-1/4 to 41 inches depending on how deep the rough in is placed. Maybe that could still work if the Voss is your first choice.

There is a Brizo Virage 2 handle wall mount that sorta looks similar.

StockTsi

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. We have the Voss floor standing, but when the plumbers put it in place it’s too tall even at the shortest setting.

Will check out the Briso. If we could find another very similar looking Floor standing I think that would be our first choice,, just not sure that exists.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Here is a tub filler I designed using a deck mounted tub filler that "Looks" like its floating in air.

1685132470126.png

StockTsi

Reaction score
Ooooh! That’s interesting! Do you have any pics of the backside? I imagine it’s basically just a shelf?

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
I will try to find those photos, but that was over a decade ago. But basically I mounted the 3 handle/spout shanks to a c-channel that I bolted to a masonary wall and used hand threaded brass to create extra rigidity.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Here is the 2 versions that I designed for that project. We had a concrete beam that we couldn't penetrate vertically with a floor mounted filler and a plastered brick exterior wall we couldn't install a wall mounted faucet. The tub wasn't fitted to allow for a deck mounted filler so I improvised. My first idea was to build a deck with black material to allow the deck to fade away under the height of the tub, but the homeowner didn't like the look. So I built a more hidden attachement that we painted black as well and bolted that into the brick wall.
Free Floating tub 2.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks