Toto S300e washlet malfunctioning - turning on wrong sprays

Users who are viewing this thread

Mnoone

Reaction score
Hi - we were on vacation for 3 weeks so I powered off (via button) our S300E washlet. I came back last night and powered it back up. It has been acting up ever since then.

Specifically, the valves actuating the sprayer are not working properly. For example, when I put it into cleaning mode it seems to turn on the front cleaning sprayer. There are also new noises that don't sound like a happy little washlet.

Any ideas?

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Have you tried unplugging it for a few minutes and then turning it back on?

Otherwise it sounds like a call to tech support, they're pretty good at diagnosing issues over the phone. Washlets can be repaired at the Toto facility in California.

Mnoone

Reaction score
Unplugging and plugging back in has not resolved anything, sadly. I'll send back to Toto. Looks like it's a fixed $175 fee which isn't so bad with this thing being ~5 years old.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
I've seen their repair operation in person, its pretty cool. It will get factory refreshed for a fraction of having a tech out to your home or replacement with a new unit.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks