Toilet Floor Bolts for Floor Mount, Rear Outlet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Cracked

Reaction score
I understand the wall portion of securing the toilet to the flange. However, it's occurring to me that maybe the floor attachment comes from above the toilet into an anchor in the floor. That's what I'm hoping anyway. I would much rather put anchors in the tile, rather than create an attachment simulating a floor flange.

Thanks in advance.

Cracked

Reaction score
Placed a call to the mfr and they confirmed my suspicions, to simply bolt from above into anchor in floor and to use rubber or plastic washer, not metal. :)

So, I did review the Articles about drilling into tile since I may need to place new anchors in the floors. Really appreciated the reminder to use a predrilled tile as a guide to prevent the bit from wandering.

Side note: I'm not liking my s-l-o-w-e-d, feels like more like diminishing cognition with aging.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks