Thread replies not going to emails?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey

Reaction score
Is anyone having the issue of when someone replies to a thread not going to your email even if you have it set to? I've been missing replies and such and don't know how to fix this or if my settings are just wrong. Any suggestions would be helpful.

I do have "watch this thread" and "receive email notifications checked but nothing"

Hey

Reaction score
well, in the past, if I ever started a thread; the replies of individuals would obviously post up here. My email would, however, also receive. a notification telling me someone replied. It no longer does this. All of the settings are exactly the same.

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail on a Cancer Drug Started 1/31/24. ☹
Solutions
Reaction score
A few days ago Terry, from another post mentioned it. He was to look at another email system. It hasn't worked in two or three months.

Hey

Reaction score
A few days ago Terry, from another post mentioned it. He was to look at another email system. It hasn't worked in two or three months.

Ah ok. For a minute, I thought I was the one having issues. I see this is the norm for now. Thank you for the reply and information.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks