Terry Love- cancer update

Users who are viewing this thread

PBFR20

Reaction score
I just joined as a new member here, (I had visited this site many times in the past from random Google searches).

The number of people that have benefited from Terry's passions are infinite.

RIP Terry.

SAS

Reaction score
An update on our dear friend, father, Plumbing Extraordinaire, forum guru, and so much more.

Terry in late spring unfortunately was told his colon cancer had returned. After many months of being in and out of the hospital, Terry is at a point where he will close this chapter on life earth side. He is currently getting all the comfort care and love from his family!

This forum is one of Terrys many great loves and passions, and will continue on to be his legacy!

Terry’s wish is for this forum continue On. His son, Jamie Love who spent many years plumbing with Terry and his siblings, will be keeping the forum thriving! We look forward to building incredible lasting relationships with many of you, as Terry did!

Terry thinks of you all as family!

Thank you memebers for your support ❤️

We will keep all posted ❤️

Please keep the love family in your thoughts and prayers! More information at,

I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with Terry and his family. Like many other DIY's that have participated on this forum over the years, I have received timely and thoughtful advice not only from the other participants, but also from Terry himself on many occasions. I've always wondered how he found the time to patiently address so many basic questions from so many of us. I will continue to come back to this forum to help others where I can and (more often) to be helped by them in turn. I'm sure that Terry's family will continue the tradition, but Terry will be very much missed.

Andrea Love Forum MGR

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with Terry and his family. Like many other DIY's that have participated on this forum over the years, I have received timely and thoughtful advice not only from the other participants, but also from Terry himself on many occasions. I've always wondered how he found the time to patiently address so many basic questions from so many of us. I will continue to come back to this forum to help others where I can and (more often) to be helped by them in turn. I'm sure that Terry's family will continue the tradition, but Terry will be very much missed.
The family absolutely will be- his son Jamie who ran his business with him form many years is very much like his Pop and looks forward to interacting on the forum !

He just posted tonight!

Give @Jamie post a look :)

sjb4

Reaction score
An update on our dear friend, father, Plumbing Extraordinaire, forum guru, and so much more.

Terry in late spring unfortunately was told his colon cancer had returned. After many months of being in and out of the hospital, Terry is at a point where he will close this chapter on life earth side. He is currently getting all the comfort care and love from his family!

This forum is one of Terrys many great loves and passions, and will continue on to be his legacy!

Terry’s wish is for this forum continue On. His son, Jamie Love who spent many years plumbing with Terry and his siblings, will be keeping the forum thriving! We look forward to building incredible lasting relationships with many of you, as Terry did!

stay strong Terry and god bless !

rj147000

Reaction score

Our thoughts and prayers are with Terry and his family.

Stratosproject

Reaction score
Makes me so sad to hear this. Thinking of you all during this incredibly hard time. I've only posted a couple times, but I always seem to end up back here to learn when I need to learn something over the last few years. I wish I would have been able to meet Terry to thank him for doing all he's done.

GL77

Reaction score
The family absolutely will be- his son Jamie who ran his business with him form many years is very much like his Pop and looks forward to interacting on the forum !

He just posted tonight!

Give @Jamie post a look :)
That is great to see! And Andrea, thanks so much for taking on the forum, you are much appreciated! It's easy to see that Terry was blessed with a great family, it's so good to see things continuing on. :)

Aletia

Reaction score

I've followed this site as an interested homeowner for about ten years - and found it invaluable as I planned our home projects. I just saw this post, and was so sad to hear of his struggle with cancer. He did so much to share himself with others - what else can one wish for in life? I wish you and your family well.

JayKuul

Reaction score

I've been coming here for many years now, the advice here is unmatched and I thank Terry for it. He'll be in my thoughts every time I think of anything plumbing related!

TOTOshopper

Reaction score
I am very sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with your family.
"Terry did something magical, turned a normally boring topic into a thriving, often animated, discussion forum." <- THIS! 100x this!

Mart

Reaction score
Can’t tell you how much I appreciated Terry’s selfless, sage advice and this/his monumentally helpful forum for the countless thousands of people and families it continues to inform and benefit. His example and devotion to his multi-faced passion(s) was humbling and inspiring. Thank you, so much, Terry, family & team for offering so much of your time, effort and professional knowledge to liberate this site’s incredible free exchange of expertise, opinions and often highly technical support for professionals and laymen alike.

Blero

Reaction score
End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The gray rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.

My thoughts and prayers are with Terry and his family

Matt Forman

Reaction score
So sorry to hear of this... I found this site a while ago, and the group/information was fantastic... but haven't had a need (or plumbing issues) since then. So sorry to hear of Terry's diagnosis/prognosis... prayers and condolences to Terry and his family.

Kvn27

Reaction score
It's safe to say that many of us here never knew Terry personally. I've searched his forums for 10+ years, and very quickly came to understand just the kind of person he was. Wish I had the opportunity to learn from him in person. Peace and prayers to your family.

cmhealy

Reaction score
I just ran into a plumbing issue in a reno and thought I'd come here to find answers. I probably haven't visited the forum in at least 15 years, but glad to see it is still here! So sorry to hear about Terry. What a benefit he has been all these years!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks