Terry Love- cancer update

Users who are viewing this thread

Andrea Love Forum MGR

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
An update on our dear friend, father, Plumbing Extraordinaire, forum guru, and so much more.

Terry in late spring unfortunately was told his colon cancer had returned. After many months of being in and out of the hospital, Terry is at a point where he will close this chapter on life earth side. He is currently getting all the comfort care and love from his family!

This forum is one of Terrys many great loves and passions, and will continue on to be his legacy!

Terry’s wish is for this forum continue On. His son, Jamie Love who spent many years plumbing with Terry and his siblings, will be keeping the forum thriving! We look forward to building incredible lasting relationships with many of you, as Terry did!

Terry thinks of you all as family!

Thank you memebers for your support ❤️

We will keep all posted ❤️

Please keep the love family in your thoughts and prayers! More information at,

Attachments

• AEC0C8C3-53A2-4E58-A997-10EB9613ECF4.jpeg
    AEC0C8C3-53A2-4E58-A997-10EB9613ECF4.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 657

quantumbass

Reaction score
Oh wow, I'm new here, but I am sorry to hear. I send my prayers for him and your family to see peaceful times with all the love in the coming days. I just found this forum and have been searching and learning a lot. One thing that stood out was it's pretty clear that this was a passion, and I do hope it lasts.
- God bless,
Jeremy

DirtyJerz

Reaction score
Very sad to hear. Wishing Terry the best in his final days. Truly incredible to see him posting on this forum in this difficult time.

Mamba

Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers are with Terry and his family. I would like to express my gratitude to him for this website that has helped me and 1,000's of others.

Andrea Love Forum MGR

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh wow, I'm new here, but I am sorry to hear. I send my prayers for him and your family to see peaceful times with all the love in the coming days. I just found this forum and have been searching and learning a lot. One thing that stood out was it's pretty clear that this was a passion, and I do hope it lasts.
- God bless,
Jeremy
It absolutely will! This forum and his plumbing passion was shared to his kids and we will all help to keep it thriving!

George Newman

Reaction score
I'm among the many thousands who never met Terry, but I've so often benefited from the information and advice I've received from those who post here.

I'm grateful to Terry for having created this forum. It's a legacy that has done so much good for so many.

Thank you, Terry.

George Newman
Tucson, Arizona

Rossn

Reaction score
This is so very sad to hear, and I wish you and your family lots of strength through these difficult times. Sending positive energy your way.

I came to this forum for help rebuilding my home, a major undertaking. I am so thankful for this resource, and personally, to say it has been invaluable, has been an understatement. It is really nice to hear it will continue as his legacy - thank you for doing that.

The spirit of this forum - openness and sharing of information, and a sense of inclusion certainly came from Terry, and makes it a stand-out forum in the world of trade forums. I'm sure that was because he was a guy of similar caliber.

GrumpyPlumber

Licensed Grump
Reaction score
Not sure what happened, but I posted here and it's gone, probably my fat fingers.

I came back recently for nostalgic reasons, my wife passed a couple years ago and I first found this forum right after we were married around 16 years ago.

Terry did something magical, turned a normally boring topic into a thriving, often animated, discussion forum.

I've seen numerous tradesmen attempt the same, and none pulled off what Terry did here, not one, like I said, magical.

I have old memories here, and maybe some new ones to come, but it deeply saddens me, this news about Terry.

I sincerely wish Terry and his family the best.

Suceress

Reaction score
I am very very sorry to hear this. Cancer sucks!
We've lost too many people to it in the last few years. I hope that Terry's last days will be comfortable and that you and the family will keep moving on. I lost my father years ago and sometimes it still feels like yesterday. The grief is a major sucker punch. Please give Terry a hug from me.

DW85745

Reaction score
My condolences. What else can I say other than mother nature has a plan for us all.
Lost my Mother to COVID in 2021, and lost my sight in my left eye to Choroidal Melanoma in 2016.

Don't know if this will help ANY, but based on my research ALL cancers are a function of cell divisions gone wrong.
All cells in our body (from skin to bones) are replaced periodically, and during that replacement process mutations occur (both good and bad). If a single cell (or group of cells) fails to get the messaging to turn off at the end of its life expectancy, then it (they) continue to grow. We call that cancer. SADLY, the medical profession, while it can do certain things is not in a state YET, and may never be, where it can overcome Mother Nature. HTH, not Hurts.

l4tl

Lurker Extraordinaire
Reaction score
After lurking for too many years, decided this morning I'd have to sign up to post a question. Clicked the forum header and found myself surprised and dismayed to see this thread. So this is my new first post.

Most will have to make the crossing, but preparations can make it easy (or easier). Hope Terry accepted that life insurance policy from Jesus Christ Mutual. It's the only one available in which the sole beneficiary is the policy's owner and, the eternal life benefit is paid in perpetuity. NTM the grand policyholder convention on the other side. Looking forward to it myself. Hope to see everyone who reads this there.

Jadziedzic

Reaction score
I happened across Terry's forum sixteen years ago while searching for information on the best toilet for a home renovation project. As I "plumbed the depths" of the forums I came to know more about a wonderful gentleman who created a community of other knowledgeable folks, all of whom contributed so much to those of us who came here seeking information.

Thank you, Terry, for all your efforts and for sharing what you knew, and Godspeed on your journey. Sincerest wishes of comfort and prayers to Andrea, Jamie, and all of Terry's family who will work to continue his legacy.

Tughillrzr

In the Trades
Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers to Terry and family. I’ve always enjoyed this site and I’m happy that we will be able to enjoy this part of his legacy that he leaves behind. Prayers

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks