Terry Love Cancer update

Users who are viewing this thread

Andrea Love Forum MGR

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
An update on our dear friend, father, Plumbing Extraordinaire, forum guru, and so much more.

Terry in late spring unfortunately was told his colon cancer had returned. After many months of being in and out of the hospital, Terry is at a point where he will close this chapter on life earth side. He is currently getting all the comfort care and love from his family!

This forum is one of Terrys many great loves and passions, and will continue on to be his legacy!

Thank you memebers for your support ❤️

We will keep all posted ❤️

Please keep the love family in your thoughts and prayers! More information at,

Attachments

• 869247B3-D72E-4211-8BB8-B2850A21E324.jpeg
    869247B3-D72E-4211-8BB8-B2850A21E324.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 204

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
I'm saddened to hear this. I wish Terry and my dad to hang out one last time. They worked together at Crown Custom back in the day... That is where I remember Terry from too.. going on outings to Leavenworth and inner tubing with all the plumbers families back then.

Weekend Handyman

Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear this. I came across this site by accident (when I mistakenly cut into a supply line). I stayed for the community, took up plumbing as a hobby, and read the posts daily. Like millions of others, I have learned a great deal from Terry and will be forever grateful …. he made a huge difference in people’s lives. You will always be my plumbing hero Terry Love.

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
Im newer than many on here but very much feeling a sadness for The Love Family and hoping he has comfort and some good quality with loved ones rescently and currently.
Ive had a rescent issue with Cancer some pretty serious tratments etc. and I dont feel out of the woods at all , Lost my Mom Dec 2 to cancer, so many others in our family seemed to be getting it, some are blood related others not.
I am Wowed by the zest Terry has for life and his photos family pics and background of stuff he has done along the way, This site and his accomplishments in the Plumbing buisness , without first hand knowledge I think is Dwarfed by his personal life from what I see. We are all very lucky to have Terry part of our lives in any way it is . We have never spoken yet but feel as thougfh he is my freind.
Thanks Terry for sharing with us all!

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail on a Cancer Drug Started 1/31/24. ☹
Solutions
Reaction score
Hospice care is an incredible ordeal that places your love one in proper care with nothing but what is best. When this is over, you'll only remember the good times and the loved you all shared over a lifetime. You'll also feel a relief that there is no longer pain and suffering. Terry will be with God in peace and rewarded a life time of good family and work.

As Red Skelton always said, "May God Bless"
George Sica

Last edited:

Martin Boring

In the Trades
Reaction score
I am fairly new on the forum. Have enjoyed all the information that Terry has posted. I worked in the trade for years so I enjoy people like Terry. Prayers going out for him and his family.

Rotty20

Reaction score
An update on our dear friend, father, Plumbing Extraordinaire, forum guru, and so much more.

Terry in late spring unfortunately was told his colon cancer had returned. After many months of being in and out of the hospital, Terry is at a point where he will close this chapter on life earth side. He is currently getting all the comfort care and love from his family!

This forum is one of Terrys many great loves and passions, and will continue on to be his legacy!

Thank you memebers for your support ❤️

We will keep all posted ❤️

Please keep the love family in your thoughts and prayers! More information at,

Rotty20

Reaction score
So very sorry to hear this news. He is and always will be a greatfully respected man. Kind person. So knowledgeable and with such a great passion for plumbing and life. May his legacy be held high and continued forward. And many prayers to him and all loved ones ❤️

mikegerard

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about Terry's passing. I have been using this website for plumbing help for my entire adult life.

I remember a blog post Terry had about the hypothetical Bill Gates bathroom of the future. He had great ideas for bathroom improvements and also a great sense of humor that came out in his writing.

He will be missed.

Scungilli

Reaction score
Sorry to hear of Terry's passing. Condolences to his friends and family. I never met him in person, but could tell that he was a gentleman and great man by all the assistance he would offer people from all over, and not asking for a penny from them. He took the time out of his busy schedule last June to help me with a bathroom renovation I was doing and showed me exactly what to buy for my specific situation, even posting photos for me of what to get. May he rest in peace.

JT93

Reaction score
I just registered today but have been following this forum with enthusiasm for YEARS.

So very sorry to hear about Terry's illness and your family's sorrow. The forum is a very special legacy and I hope that provides him and all the family with a measure of comfort.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks