Seat Mounted Bidet (not washlet) for Toto Ultramax II?

Users who are viewing this thread

telero

Reaction score
Just recently picked up a Toto Ultramax II (MS604114CEFG-01) after reading so much here on the forums. Loving the toilet so far, but on the previous toilet we had a Luxe Neo180 seat mounted bidet, and it doesn't quite fit with the bowl shape of the Ultramax. Once we do a little more remodeling in the bathroom I'm considering adding power near enough that I'd be able to use a Washlet, but for now a no power basic $50 seat mounted unit would be best. The problem is that the wand in the Luxe Neo180 can't extend fully before hitting the bowl, even mounted as far forward as possible. Anyone have any ideas for a relatively inexpensive model that has a shorter wand, or that is angled so that it wouldn't hit the bowl?

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
https://luxebidet.com/product/neo-120/

Luxe Bidet Neo 320 - Self Cleaning Dual Nozzle - Hot and Cold Water Non-Electric Mechanical Bidet Toilet Attachment (blue and white)

luxebidet-2.jpg

Last edited:

Ethereal

Reaction score
Digging this back up -- I'm having the same problem with both a Luxe bidet and a Biobidet Elite3 in conjunction with the Drake 2 and a softclose seat. Anyone find a bidet that works with these toilets?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks