Recommendations for toilet-seat bidet...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Nurit

Reaction score
In 2007, I purchased the TOTO Washlet C100, which I loved, except for one thing: the wand and its housing developed mold. Has anyone else experienced this?

I left that place in 2015 and have not had an opportunity to install a bidet toilet seat until now. I see the C100 is no longer sold.
The Bio Bidet USPA 6800 is on sale at Costco, and I'm wondering if I should try that. Features I'm looking for:

1. I turned on the C100 when I sat on the toilet, and by the time I needed to use it, the water was already warm. Does the Bio Bidet USPA 6800 heat the water as quickly? I don't want to leave the bidet on all the time.

2. Does it have a gentle, adjustable spray? I'm worried about a harsh spray.

Or are there other toilet seat bidets that you recommend? thanks for any advice you may have :)

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I always leave mine plugged in, I like sitting on a warm seat.
The Bio Bidet should work fine, I have one for my main bathroom. A TOTO Washlet in the Master. It's hard to go wrong with any bidet seat.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks