Pool pump was making noise

Users who are viewing this thread

mrt_05

Reaction score
I noticed sound from my pool pump is disturbing my pool-time along with creating a bit of chaos in the atmosphere. Although my neighbors is an awesome family but they did mention this problem over a couple of times. So I decided to make it noise-free. I searched pool pump noise reduction covers/boxes and found Serene+ covers are really good. I ordered it and now the noise is gone. Above all that, it's very easy to use.

Thanks for reading my story.

IMG-4195.jpg

TVL

Reaction score
Somehow, I can only believe this is someone trying to sell something. Not only was this their very first post, but how convenient that they also provided a link to the product's website …………………. just my 2 cents!

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
Don't mind posting something useful. And those covers would help with the noise from a jet pump as well. Just have to figure out how they get the air to cool the motor without making an opening that lets the noise out?

mrt_05

Reaction score
Don't mind posting something useful. And those covers would help with the noise from a jet pump as well. Just have to figure out how they get the air to cool the motor without making an opening that lets the noise out?

The cover has a cutout, so the motor is still exposed to the outside to cool as designed.

mrt_05

Reaction score
That's good. But when you have enough openings to let the air in to cool the motor, it usually lets the sound out as well.

I had the same concern before opting for it. But the slight cutout in it is enough to cool the pump and keeping the noise up to the lowest.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks