Parts to have on hand for NTI TX51 boiler

Users who are viewing this thread

Plannersteve

Reaction score
I have a four-year old NTI TX51 that supplies hot water to my hydronic floor heating system and hot water storage tank. Last weekend it stopped giving a Loc-1 error. My installer doesn't do emergency service and that type of help is hard to find in North Idaho. I pulled out the manual and started on the items listed for Loc-1. Turns out it was either the ignitor or flame sensor that was dirty as after cleaning them the boiler is working again.

Given that there is really little emergency service in my area, I'd like to accumulate a few parts that a reasonable competent owner can replace. I'm planning to get the flame sensor and ignition electrode. Can anyone recommend other parts that I should consider that might fail (on a weekend of course:)) that I should have? Should I be worried that this boiler has been discontinued?

FYI, I'm still planning on having the installer do the recommended annual maintenance.

Thanks, Steve

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks