Old Champion toilet reviews, page 42893 starting from 2004

Users who are viewing this thread

Reader Review

Comments by readers
Reaction score
Emails and phone calls sent in by readers
Website
www.terrylove.com
About one year ago I installed three American Standard Champion toilets in a friends home, to replace three, cheap, builder installs. All three leak water from the tank and refill regularly and it's noisy. All three were installed within one degree level...what else would be pertinent to know? (The owner didn't register the toilets, so a warranty fix can't be pursued.) Is this a common problem? I've steered other folks away from the Champion model based on this experience and the fact that nobody I've asked (a plumbing supply store and a plumber) has an answer for what's wrong with the toilets. To replace a flush valve before one year seems absurd to me, but maybe there's a clue I'm not picking up on. Any ideas?
A. Kongslie Wed, 18 May 2005

I have 2 of these toilets - one is not installed because the first one (installed 2 months ago) has broken. The spring within the 'piston' on the inside of the flush mechanism fell out when a plastic piece it was attached to inside the piston broke. There are no parts available and I am thoroughly disgusted with the whole thing. Unfortunately it is installed and needs repairs - any suggestions on how to make that happen? V..S.French Tue, 26 Apr 2005

In December '05, we purchased the AS toilet model number 4260 (number can be found in tank). We followed the directions to install it...and then continued to tighten more than the directions said. We did this by having my husband push down on the tank while I tighten the bolts. This was the only was we could get the tank stung with the bowl. After a couple days the tank leaked a little and had to tighten it again. No more leak on that end. Than we have the clunk, I will try the advice given on this site about lowering the chain and let you know. We also have the problem with the water LEAKING/RUNNING. I called AS and they said they will send a new type of gasket that "does not leak", (their words, not mine). Should be here in 10-12 days....no charge. Hope this fixes the problem. In the future I plan to buy a Koler, my brother-in-law just had them put in his home the same time we did ours. Its quiet, no leaks, and works the way its supposed to. If all else fails, I'm going to become a plumber, AS will keep them busy forever....lol.
Kaylynn, "plumber-to-be-we'll-see" Tue, 5 Apr 2005

Bad-Good-Seal.jpg

A new flush valve came out in January 2004, however there are reports of bad ones in March of 2005.

A new flush valve came out in January 2004, however there are reports of bad ones in March of 2005.

I installed 2 of these toilets, for a rental house. The clunk is terrible as is my huge water bill for the constant leaking from the seal which is constantly being re-seated by my plumber. The 1.6 gal flush was supposed to save me money, but now it has wasted 10 times what I thought that I would save. I think that I will just take them out and return them to Home depot for a different brand. Would'nt it be nice if American Standard paid for all of these plumbing installation costs.
WD South Padre. Sun, 3 Jul 2005

I wish I had read the reviews before I bought the Champion. The seal leaked from the first fill. The installer said it probably just didn’t seat properly but that it would after a few flushes. It never did seal, refilling itself every 15-20 minutes. The wasted water and the constant noisy refill for hours made me just turn it off. The tank completely emptied itself through the leaking seal after the shut off. American Standard was contacted and said they would not replace the toilet as "it was their most popular model". The lamest response I have ever heard from any manufacturer. I took copies of the complaints from this site to Home Depot and at least they stood behind their reputation and are replacing it with another brand. GDA, 4-26-2005

THE CLUNKER, O' LET ME COUNT THE WAYS.
Yea! & Verily, it does not cloggy
But all the rest is at best doggy
Handle squeaks, no bushing on shaft
Red Seal leaks, too fragile for draft
Bead Chain breaks, just low cost junk
Waiting for rest of plastic parts to fail
Bring on the Class Action or
Better Business Refund

Donna Sat, 25 Jun 2005

As a plumber who has been installing toilets for 25 years (that's a lot of toilets). I have been fairly unhappy with the way most 1.6 gallon toilets flush. The power assisted toilets seem to work well ,but have had there share of problems. I have installed the Kohler toilets with a some what similar design. They are better than the average toilet, but no miracle. I think the Champion is a good step in the right direction. As with most things there will be improvements as time reveals the problems missed in production. One thing I always look for in a toilet is a large surface area full of water .To help absorb the need for an extreme rinse of the bowl after a bowel movement. Which is hard to find in a 1.6 gallon toilet. In defense of American Standard. I have had the experience that they stand behind their products .In order to have a great flush with 1.6 gallons of water .It will be hard to move it through the bowl with out making noise .Also remember that your success may be less than someone who install toilets on a regular basis. aquastatt Wed, 22 Jun 2005

We bought an American Standard Champion toilet - model 4260 with the new improved flush valve last year. It worked for several months but has begun leaking, the orange gasket on the valve comes loose every other flush. I didn't learn this until I got my water bill (which was almost double its normal $50). The toilet is in my son's bathroom and he just let it run. Needless to say, he now knows how to reattach the gasket, but it is a pain in the butt to do it every other flush. I called Home Depot and was told that I had to call American Standard to get a replacement gasket. I am not pleased.
Susan, June 19, 2005
champion_cathy.jpg

Last edited:

Reader Review

Comments by readers
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Our office building in Tampa, Florida has three Champion toilets. All three are horrible! Lots of hype in American Standard advertising - the guy running to get the plunger. In the end, and in actual use - the Champion is the most disappointing toilet I have ever used. It doesn't overflow because it's the shortest flush since Thomas Crapper invented the darned thing. What happened to the day when American-Standard meant something? J. Smart Tue, 14 Jun 2005

After 18 months of use, this is the best toilet I have ever installed and used! I have not had to use a plunger or brush since installation. I am impressed with the power of the flush and how well the bowl rinses. I will get another one for my other bathroom. I highly recommend this toilet for everyone.<

The only problem I had with installation was getting the tank to seat on the platform, the tank to bowl gasket is a little too thick. I never did get the tank to the platform; just tighten down to get an even gap. I had to replace one bolt gasket that started leaking because of over tightening.

Parts are available if you ever need them:
J, Overton Mon, 6 Jun 2005
champion_1.jpg

American Standard Champion
made in Mexico

The elongated bowl projects 30-3/8" from the wall, longer then most bowls. If you have only a little space, there are more compact choices.
The tank attaches with deep sockets, nothing easy here. The tank and bowl are heavy.
The new 4" flush valve is better then the tower it replaced. Blisters are developing on the new seal. We are still waiting to see if hardware stores will carry parts for them.

I too have the same problem. I installed AS Champion toilet about six months ago. Beside it's noisy, flush seal (red rubber gasket) is always came off and caused water leaking to toilet blow. The worse part is, I cannot find this seal anywhere, not at home depot or at lowes.
DO NOT BUY THIS TOILET, YET DO NOT BY AMERICAN STANDARD TOILET. BJ Sat, 4 Jun 2005

Terry, our toliet did the same thing! My wife was able to repair the problem with crazy glue. It has been working fine for over a month. Good luck and keep flushing.
J. Salazar Wed, 01 Jun 2005

I am having the exact same problem. In the owners manual it shows a replacement parts list which includes the flush valve assembly (part 3175.002-0070A). I plan to call American Standard and ask them about the problem and how I get the part replaced. It is the weekend so I need to call them next week.
Have you had any luck getting your problem resolved? R. Pentz Sat, 28 May 2005

can't push the handle fast,, it skips by with no flush, must push handle slow to make it grab for a flush, Mon, 16 May 2005 r. knoll

We had three of these toilets installed in January 2004 and have had nothing but trouble ever since. They leak constantly, AS sent three replacement tanks and they lasted about 1 month before they too started leaking. The only good thing is I'm keeping fit constantly running to stop the leaks. I am going to call AS again, my husband just wants to buy new toilets, so far they have cost us close to $1500 for the toilets, plumbers and excess water bills.

Breege, MI Mon, 23 May 2005

The last straw is this slow leak between the bowl and tank. The AS Champion is about the poorest excuse for a product I have ever owned. Believe me, it is going to the junk yard, and I will NEVER buy another AS product as long as I live! I have had the AS Champion for about 6 months, and have had nothing but trouble with it, and it has the "new, improved flush valve". I have suffered through loose tank to bowl fittings, flush tower sticking, rocking tanks and the "clunk" and even through all that, I thought I could live with the Champion because it does have a fast and good cleaning flush (even though the clunk is bad at night). AS should really do the right thing and recall this piece of junk, and replace the flush tower with a good old reliable larger flapper like other manufacturers use! My biggest problem is that the rubber washer (thats about all you can call it) on the so called "new and improved flush tower" gets knocked out of its flush tower grove sometimes by the forceful fall of the tower. Boy, someone should take a lesson from other toilet manufactures and should go back to the old "flapper". Anyway, this causes a slow leak between tank and bowl (see below). I have to re seat the rubber ring into the grove on the flush tower, and that fix will last, oh, maybe, 6 days, at most!
John Kimble Sun, 08 May 2005

This toilet is driving us crazy with its leaking and so is American Standard. I ordered a replacement ring from them April 4. They say it was shipped the 7th. We still haven't received it. I wish I could ship this toilet back to them. If the ring ever arrives and works I will let you know. In the mean time I say to anyone thinking of purchasing the toilet--DON'T.
D. Wilson April 25, 2005

I bought three Champions while building my new townhouse. I am so disappointed with them and plan to replace them. My issue is the loud CLUNK. I tried lengthening the chain - no change. I also called AS and they had the nerve to say that they had never heard anyone else complain about such a noise. If anyone is going to start a class action suit I will join in in a heart beat. TOTO toilets, here I come!!!!
C. Williams Tue, 26 Apr 2005

champ_valve.jpg

The new Champion 4 flush valve is on the right.
It replaces the old 3" tower. The outlet is still 3", but now marketing gets to claim 4"
Letting the water go through too fast, is not always good though.

We are starting to see blisters develop on the Champion 4 seal.
If you need replacements, call American Standard.
Hardware stores don't carry repair parts for the American Standard Champion.

I have a sneaky hunch that this toilet will either be totally redesigned or discontinued by American Standard based on consumer dissatisfaction. I have owned one for just about a year now, and I hate using it. One flush WILL remove all solid waste like they claim, BUT…..it takes at least two and sometimes three more flushes to remove the remaining bits and pieces broken up by the powerful flush, or the marks left on the bowl surface due to very little rinsing action during the flush. The entire flush process takes less than a second, so it is rare that the bowl gets rinsed properly. The tank top is curved, so nothing sits flat on it. The toilet seat bolts are ridiculously hard to get at, and after a few years it will probably be near impossible to remove the seat without a hacksaw and a lot of cursing. The noise of the flush tower slamming down is extremely loud compared to other toilets which use the flapper designed flush valve, and it wakes up everyone in the house at night. AND HERE’S ANOTHER WARNING: If you have an adjacent toilet which drains into a common waste pipe, you may wind up flushing both toilets at once! The Champion flushes so fast that it creates a vacuum in the adjacent bathroom which sucks the water out of the bowl. I think if you read the comments here, you will see that I am not the only person who dislikes this bowl. In my opinion, American Standard has a lemon on their hands.
R.A.C. Sun, 03 Apr 2005

DO NOT BUY THIS TOILET.
All the posts are true......The flush valve on the toilet that I purchased in August is not working and American Standard will only replace the seal, and not pick up the labor. What more, the parts are not sold at retail or provided to plumbers so two service calls have to be made. One to find out the toilet leaks and I have to order from American Standard, and the second to get the seal installed.

I am going to follow up with Home Depot and with the Better Business Bureau to get some relief.
P. Lang Fri, 01 Apr 2005

I bought an American Standard Champion toilet four months ago, taking at face value an American Standard advertisement in a popular weekly magazine. I was particularly impressed by the claims that the toilet was “Quiet”, “Fast” and “Clean”.

Here are my impressions thus far:

Quiet? Relative to what ? a jackhammer? The flush valve comes down with such a loud clunk that it can be heard from one end of our house to the other; and it’s not a small house. Just great for light sleepers whose friends or spouses have to use the toilet in the middle of the night!

Fast and Clean? Depends on your viewpoint. It flushes so fast and so violently that it breaks up semi-solid waste and leaves pieces behind, which means waiting for it to fill to flush it again. It also does not rinse long enough to clean the bowl surface of waste, which also
requires an additional flush. I would say that about 25% of the time another flush is required to clean the bowl properly. To me this is unacceptable, and a waste of water. The water surface area in the bowl is so small that often stool is not immersed in the water but rather hung up on the sides of the bowl, markedly increasing the odor in the room.

The tank doesn't bolt down to the bowl properly. If you dare follow the instructions that tell you to tighten the tank until it meets the bowl, it will crack for sure. To avoid a wobbly tank, it had to be shimmed and tightened onto the shims. Bad design.

The lid of the tank is rounded on top, so anything you put there will eventually end up on the floor.

Every time I look at or use this piece of junk I am galled by American Standard’s deceptive advertising and wish someone would bring a class
action suit against them.

My advice: DO NOT BUY THIS TOILET!

Jack Schmidt
10/1/2004

Last edited:

Reader Review

Comments by readers
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Just had a American Standard Champion put in my NJ home. Flushing seems okay and then the tank fills up okay. Now the problem. The seal doesn't seem to work correctly and every few minutes you hear the tank filling with water. At night it really is a pain as my bed is near the bathroom. The plumber was back but unable to fix the problem. What do I do? Burt H, 10/4/2004

Installed a Champion in January, 2004, and like it except for the constant leak from the tank to the bowl. Some days the leak stops; other days nothing I do can make it stop leaking. Having the tank refill at night is a pain, so I have been turning off the water supply during night hours. Is there a way to stop the leak??
I am at wits end about this purchase and kick myself several times a day and twice as much at night for wasting my money.
T. E. Wallace, Glenmoore, PA. 10/9/2004

I installed this toilet myself about 6 days ago and so far it performs as well as expected. You use it...you flush...SWISHHH...CLUNK ...GONE...and in about 8 seconds it's ready to go again. For a toilet that is gravity fed the flush is very powerful. I purchased the updated model with the newly designed valve, so I have not had any problems with the toilet running. The only drawback so far is the unusual but brief CLUNK sound you hear after flushing. I contacted AS about the CLUNK sound thinking something may be wrong with unit and they assured me it was normal. To be honest, I'd rather deal with the semi-annoying CLUNK sound of this powerful, efficient, one flush toilet than deal with the sonic VAVOOOOM of those pressure assist toilets that scare the hell out you when you flush. (My kids refuse to flush the pressure assist toilet at my in-laws because they are afraid of getting sucked in!) It's also better than dealing with a toilet that clogs often and needs a few encore flushes to rid bowl of solid waste.

Now, to those of you that have been experiencing a leaky gasket between the tank and the bowl...the tank bolts are too loose!! TIGHTEN THE BOLTS SLOWLY ALTERNATING BACK AND FORTH UNTIL TANK PROPERLY RESTS ON BOWL PLATFORM! The tank will not crack - the rubber gasket gives a lot more than you think. It took me a while, but I did get the tank to make proper contact with bowl.

It's a very good toilet for under $250.
R. Perrone Mon, 20 Dec 2004

I am aggravated to admit I am another owner with a leaking flush valve seal. I am removing it tomorrow and returning it to Home Depot to exchange for something else. I understand that a newer model may fix the leaking problem but I do like to sleep at night and don't want to be bothered by the CLUNK! Thank you for your feed back.
W. Powell Tue, 28 Dec 2004

RID YOURSELF OF THE CLUNK!!!!
Its as easy as making the chain on the flush tower as long as possible, then the tank "flapper" or whatever they call it won't be released when the handle is fully depressed.
As an added bonus you can flush the hole tankful. I think i could flush my sisters Yorkie.
Then when you release the handle, no clunk cuz theres no water momentum or pressure to slam it closed.
Hopes this helps others, couldn't stand my champion til i modded it.
BTW if you still want the low volume flush, just adjust the float and fill valve down until you feel environmentally friendly.
David E Thu, 30 Dec 2004

I made the mistake of purchasing two of the American Standard toilets 6 months ago from Home Depot. The toilets flush great but the flush valve seal keeps leaking water from both toilets. I have taken them off several times but their is nothing wrong with the seal except maybe the material is too fragile for the amount of force...Another concern was trying to keep the toilet seats tight, but because of the design underneath it is almost impossible to get your fingers or some kind of socket on the nut. I think I am going to call Home Depot and see if I can take the toilets back. This valve seal not letting the toilet retain water is a major problem...
R. French Sat, 1 Jan 2005

After only three months use, this is the worst product I have ever seen. The water from the tank leaks into the bowl, causing a huge water bill. Every plumber we have spoken with refuses to work on them. It seems we spent a lot on something we are having to replace after a few months. Our old American Standard toilet lasted 23 years with a minimum of repairs. We are very disappointed.
Jody H. Mon, 3 Jan 2005

Champion? Not yet sure but it is the "right height" for my family (part number 2002.012).

Install was easy enough. Tank was difficult to fully seat against the bowl stops but I did this slowly and carefully and the tank did not crack. I also took extra care to verify bowl and tank were both level hoping to avoid leaky flush tower seal (as your previous contributors identified).

Guess what, the seal began leaking after the third trial flush. Not a problem if the unit was two years old, but this thing was less than two hours old.

Since nothing my family puts in this toilet resembles 24 golf balls (in mass or density) I was not motivated to purchase based on those advertisements. What caught my attention was the new design of the seal. Many articles praised this design and I thought it would be better, hard or soft water.

My original toilet was inefficient, low to the floor, consumed a lot of water, and forever needed a flap seal and water inlet tower even after installing an in-line water filter. That toilet was 55 years old so I overlooked these inconveniences.

I contacted the American Standard support center and, after answering a few questions, they are sending me a replacement seal. I am concerned I purchased an on-going maintenance drain rather than a never plunge, efficient, commode. Do I get free flush tower seals for the next ten years (the advertised warranty)?

Time will tell, but first impressions are lasting ones. I sure hope the new seal I am getting has been redesigned to last longer than three flushes.
Mindy Tue, 4 Jan 2005

Reader Review

Comments by readers
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
I replaced my old toilet with an American Standard Champion toilet about 5 months ago at my plumbers suggestion. I was extremely pleased with the toilet until I started running while I was on Vacation (I am expecting a huge water bill). It was the same defective flush valve that everyone else mentions. My plumber was originally going to replace the tank but changed his mind because of all of the problems he had been having with these toilets. He replaced it with a Briggs toilet today. He told me that he would no longer be recommending this toilet to his customers because of all of the problems with this toilet. Shame on American Standard for putting this defective product on the market. I will never purchase another American Standard product.
T. Worthington Mon, 10 Jan 2005

I have this Champion toilet and am not happy at all. I have the so called improved rubber band flush valve seal and it leaks constantly. I thought it was an alignment problem with the flushing mechanism itself but I have adjusted the linkage to the handle in every conceivable position with no substantial results. The flimsy seal is simply not substantial enough to return to a neutral position. I am about ready to either fabricate my own seal or replace the toilet. A shame because flush force to water consumption ratio is the best I've seen.
D. Hauenstein Sat, 22 Jan 2005

We bought an American Standard Champion toilet, and within a few months, the connection between the two parts of the flush tower BROKE. We went to Home Depot to get a replacement part, and got a toll free number for American Standard. American Standard doesn't sell parts for this toilet, because they are so deluded, they believe that they don't break. We waited for several weeks while they shipped out a new tank. We didn't need a tank. We just needed a silly plastic part. What a waste of time and money! Our toilet was broken for about a month. Be aware, before you buy this toilet, that if it breaks, it will stay broken for a long time.
JT Knapp Sat, 22 Jan 2005

I just installed a Champion toilet-here are my findings. This toilet flushes very well. It does produce a loud clank during the flush cycle. I have not had any problem with leakage from the tank to the bowl. The "flapper valve" problem has been fixed in later produced models. The problem with the tank not setting securely on the bowl can be fixed by continuing to tighten the bolts with a deep set wrench. You must continue to do this until the tank makes ceramic to ceramic contact with the bowl in the front. I believe the installation instructions are somewhat misleading on this point and therefore people stop tightening way too soon. I believe after a few more weeks to try this toilet out I will probably continue to replace my other toilets with Champion toilets. Thanks C. Zucker Mon, 24 Jan 2005

We purchased an American Standard Champion toilet from Home Depot in December 2003. Immediately after installation, I contacted Champion Customer Service at American Standard to question the unusual stiffness of the flush handle—and enormous pressure required to flush it, difficult for an elderly person to flush. I was told it was normal given the design of the valve, and nothing could be done about it. I was told that the ADA requirements apply only to the height of the toilet, and not to the strength required to flush the toilet. Two months later, the flush tower broke suddenly mid-flush, late at night. This was our only downstairs toilet, with our elderly parent having had surgery that same day, unable to get to another one. Two minutes before closing time, a kind-hearted Home Depot manager actually drove a tank to our house. We then had to call plumber and pay after-hours installation fees to make the swap as an emergency. Note: Although the new tank works, it leaks and refills every half hour. American Standard ignored all our calls and letters asking for a definitive fix/replacement. We finally resorted to the Better Business Bureau, and got not an apology, not a fix—but a check only for the cost of the toilet saying that cashing it wiped out any further duty to us. I will never buy another American Standard product again. A class action suit may be the only way to force them to get their act together. G. DELTA Sun, 30 Jan 2005

There is a method to make this a fabulous toilet - read complete review. I replaced an old toilet with the American Standard Champion elongated toilet about a year ago when I remodeled a powder room. It flushed well, and I really liked the way the tank to bowl seam is elevated, making that area very easy to keep clean. I also like the "Comfort Height", and think all toilets should be made this way.

It flushed all of the big chinks first time, every time, but occasionally left some small material behind, requiring a second flush. so for #1, you use one flush, for #2 you need two. This seems to be a common complaint about low flow toilets. A couple months ago, it developed a run-on leak (water seeping around the flush valve). I called American Standard for a new gasket, since it was not available at Home Depot. The American Standard Service Rep told me the 10 year worry free warranty included the gasket, and shipped me 2 ( I suggested 2 instead of one, so I would have a spare on hand). It arrived by US mail in a couple of days. When I replaced the gasket, I reconnected the chain, which connects the flush tower to the flush handle, to a different link on the chain, making the tower to lever distance slightly greater. I was very pleased to find that I have bypassed the automatic drop mechanism for the flush tower - allowing me to get a real, old fashioned, Niagara Falls type flush when I needed it. Just hold the handle down, and FLUSH - everything is gone!

Evidently, the flush tower release mechanism is based on the height of the flush tower when pulled up by the flush lever. If you lengthen the chain, you never reach this trip height, so you can let the whole tank full of water go if you want to. From a human standpoint, pressing and releasing the flush handle in a normal manner releases as much water as the automatic release mechanism does. This is just fine for flushing #1 and most #2 needs. If you hold it down, just a second would do, you get way more and can flush just about anything.

Added benefit, the increased amount of water washes down the inside of the bowel better.

Now, I don't know about the legality of this method, but if you have to double pump to clean out the bowel, you're using 3.2 gallons, not 1.6. So, I think my method, in the real world, saves water.
Paul L Sat, 19 Feb 2005

Purchased the one-piece at Lowe's. The inner mechanics of the one-piece are different from the two piece. Well the plumber and I hooked it up and guess what....it didn't flush. We made the necessary adjustments, called the customer technician line and no luck. So out it went, back to Lowe's. They offered to pay my plumbing costs if I buy another Champion. What would you do? I was so disappointed. American ingenuity?
Michael P Mon, 21 Feb 2005

I, like several other customers have had the problem of the seal in the bottom of the tank come off and the water running for days while away from home. I love the action even though the water level in the bowl seems to be a little shallow. American Standard should be able to come up with a fix for this problem after coming out with a product that works so good most of the time I can see what they need to do. I know my opinion can't be that far off because if they would come up with another way to attach the sealing ring on the bottom of the valve the problem would be solved.
Joann H, Thu, 10 Mar 2005

We had a Champion toilet installed during a bathroom remodel in Aug 2004. We have had nothing but problems since. One thing that I have not seen listed in the remarks is that the handle gets stuck and doesn't go back up and the water runs out continually. Family members have learned to fix it by removing the lid and manually putting the plastic tube down. Wiggling the handle doesn't work. When guests use our bathroom we have to check it so that the water doesn't run profusely. I'm ready to take action and make a fuss with American Standard.
Gloria, Tue, 22 Mar 2005

Despite the negative comments on the Amer. Std. Champion, I installed two of them. No problem with unusual noise or anything else. The flush lever does require a very specific press, a quick jab does nothing, a slow one sometimes also fails. You must press firmly and hold for a second. The bowl clearing action is awesome!
Mark, Sun, 27 Mar 2005

I bought a Champion last November ('04). I thought I was going to get paid back pretty quickly from the water savings, but last week I noticed water dripping from the tank. I called my plumber, who has been super to me for 7 years, and told him the brand new toilet was dripping. I was assuming the guy who'd installed it had been in a hurry. He arrived and mumbled about the "darn channel bolts," which he said were a pain.

After he left there was one flush without the loud clunk, then it went back to clunking as usual. I am hesitant to lengthen the chain as some are urging to get rid of the clunk because it seems you sacrifice the water conservation: that is why I got the darn thing in the first place.

Today I noticed that there is a steady drip inside the bowl (on the left side, just as the drip from the outside of the tank was on the left side). Is this the famous gasket problem?

Should I order a pair of gaskets?

Does American Standard pay plumbing bills? When the plumber comes to install the gasket, I will have paid for three housecalls since mid-November.
E. Nobbe Sun, 20 Mar 2005

Reader Review

Comments by readers
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Yikes. I thought I would look for tips on my leaky Champion and I've just read a bunch of horror stories from other consumers. I bought 2 Champion toilets 4 months ago, and 1 week ago one of them developed the dreaded leak. I thought it was just a case of adjusting a screw or something and was looking for some advice, obviously not!! It is a pity because I like the toilet, I bought it for it's flush factor. After causing $10,000 of damage due to a poor flushing conventional toilet, this appealed to me and I wasn't disappointed but this hereditary problem has given me some cause for concern.
Malcolm Mon, 28 Mar 2005

We also purchased three American Standard "Champion" toilets to replace three constantly stopped up toilets that were installed in our new custom built home 6 years ago.

We saw the TV ad that showed golf balls being flushed down the Champion and heard the claim of quiet flush. Yes, the flush is quiet but the flushing mechanism is LOUD as hell. It's very embarrassing for guests and other users who must flush the toilet. People are wakened at night from others flushing a toilet that is 60 feet away!! A phone call to American Standard discovered there was no fix for the noise which is first a loud "clunk" followed by a louder "crash".

Recently, one of the flushing mechanisms failed and a call to A S revealed that the mechanism cannot be be replaced and a whole new tank with mechanism inside would have to be installed. No mention who would pay for the installation. We assume that A S will send us a new tank each time a flushing mechanism fails for the next ten years. After that WE will have to pay for each failure plus plumbers time. What a rip off!!! There are other defects I haven't mentioned for brevity.

Our son, on seeing our problem and needing a new toilet, bought a Kohler toilet that flushes just as well as the Champion and is very quiet.

We were suckered by that American Standard TV ad. Do you suppose that ad was run so A S could dump a bunch of badly designed toilets? The person(s) who approved of the engineering should have been fired!!!
Norman J. Borgman Mon, 25 Apr 2005

Reader Review

Comments by readers
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
I bought one of the A.S. Champion toilets and was sold on the hype it will flush 29 golf balls. I installed it and never flushed golf balls but it does flush as advertised. The only problem I had, a big one, is I could not get it to stop leaking between the tank and bowl. Every flush it leaked water. I installed it per the instructions. I took it back and got my $250 back and bought a $99 Kohler which works better with no leaks. As far as I am concerned the name needs to be changed to the Chumpion!
Bill Hooper
July 20, 2004

I called American Standard 19 July 2004 about a problem I have with my newly purchased Campion toilet. The customer service representative took my name and phone number and said that a technician would call me within the next 24-48 hrs. That was 13 days ago and I have yet to receive that call. My problem with the toilet is: the fill valve turns off and on during periods of non-use because the flush valve is leaking.
How can we fix this problem??. What are our options that would be no expense to us??
P.S. This toilet was installed by proffessional installers sent by The Home Depot at a cost to us of $120.00 in addition to the cost of the toilet.
Robert S.
July 31, 2004

The Champion works great, and rarely needs a second flush to remove waste. However, upon flushing, it extracts water out of the bowl of my other toilet, about one eighth to one half inch a flush. This is not a big deal, and probably happens due to the very fast flush of the Champion. A plumber said to change to a slower flushig toilet to correct the problem, but I think it will be OK.
Bob, July 12, 2004

Recently I installed one of the American Standard Champion toilets. I had fought for years with one of those old low volume toilets that took 2-3 flushes. What a dream the new Champion turned out to be! I had forgotten just what a simple pleasure flushing to the toilet could be! Sort of makes a guy to want to go just to be able to use it. Sometimes I have to just sit there and read and then flush it just for fun. It's tempting to use it as a sort of garbage disposal to rid oneself of unwanted kitchen scraps. The possibilities seem endless. The efficient and rapid mechanics of this sleek restroom racer makes one wonder if it isn't possibly a portal to a parallel universe or something. So far though nothing has come back as it seems to be a one way trip.

Anyway, I find that the toilet works beautifully, flushes the first time and except for the slightly unconventional clunk as the valve seals off the tank for another thrilling cascade of water ready for the next satisfying flush, I have had no problems with it whatsoever. A small price to pay indeed when compared to the disheartening affliction of flushing and waiting for the tank to fill so one could flush yet again. I would recommend one of these thrones to anyone. I bought one for my parents who suffered the same Hitchcockian agony of the multiple flush water "savers" and they seem even more pleased with it than I am, if such a thing is possible. I say all hail the wise engineers at American Standard! If only they could be awarded crowns suitable for the throne of their masterful and far sighted design!
Posted by Royal Flush on June 24, 2004 at 00:40:15:

I had a Champion installed about three months ago. Even though I haven't had any problems with clogging, I've started having problems with the flush valve. When I flush, the force of the water entering the bowl completely dislodges the seal/gasket so the tank will not fill properly. Water just keeps running and running. After I flush, I have to remove the lid to the tank and manually replace the seal/gasket so the tank will fill. Even after doing this, the tank continues to leak. I'm going to call American Standard and my plumber for help, but after reading these posts I'm pretty disappointed. I'll post a follow-up. By the way, the date on my tank is Jill Douillard 02/10/04.

This Champion toilet is a nightmare!! Ditto to the sentiment <I hope someone files a class action lawsuit.> Count me in! I went on vacation and my waterbill was over $200--and no one was home!!! The supposed NEW <fix it seal> comes out of the slot constantly. I am thrilled to have to give my guests detailed instructions on how flush and notify me if the toilet keeps running. If anyone gets anywerhe with American standard please let me know. We are honestly thinking about getting signs and picketing
Kurt Krueger Grand rapids, MN 11/11/04

I installed the Champion and it works as advertised. Flushes everything every time. The valve is noisy when it shuts and the flush is so fast, my 3inch drain with a 3ft horizontal run chugs a little sometimes, but it flushes Anything, Every time! Seems like a good trade off. The tank gasket is very thick and it is a long process to tighten down the bolts, but done evenly and correctly it seals perfectly.

The only problem I had during the install concerns the footprint of the base. It extends almost all the way to the wall which created some interference with a heat register behind the toilet. Also the tank top is not flat which cause the Kleenex box or anything else you put there to slide off. Small issues and I live with them 'cause I love the FLUSH. Pete Thu, 4 Nov 2004

I have a Champion Toilet that the flush valve broke on after only 3 months of use. I’ve also had the intermittent problem of water leaking through the flush valve. Called American Standard this morning and was surprised that they volunteered to replace the entire tank until I discovered that they are essentially “Killing 2 birds with one stone”, hopefully eliminating the broken flush valve and leak all at once. I’ve had no problems with the toilet until this time other than the occasional flush valve leak. Hopefully, this will solve both problems but it would be nice if American Standard would own up to their design flaws!
CBHonda Mon, 01 Nov 2004

I too purchased an American Standard Champion toilet. I was not happy and eventually returned it to Home Depot. The first time I installed the toilet the tank would leak from the bolt that holds the tank to the toilet. I thought I had a bad seal so I swapped the bolts and seals. It stilled leaked from the same hole. So, I loaded up the tank and took it back to Home Depot for an exchange. While I was there I asked them about the way it is suppose to mount as I feel the seal is to thick and if you tighten the nuts so the tank touches the toilet I felt sure the tank would crack. They seemed clueless about the installation so I did not worry too much about it, as the tank did not leak from the tank to toilet seal area anyway. I looked at the replacement to make sure it had the new style seal and off to the house to install the new tank. After installing this tank the same way as the other I noticed the seal was leaking around the plunger. The seal was twisted so I straightened it and it seemed to work fine. The next day I hear the toilet running and notice the seal was twisted again. Once more I straightened the seal out and it seems to work fine. Two days later I find the toilet doing the same thing. Enough with this toilet, so I take it back to Home Depot and return the entire toilet. I feel the design is flawed as the force that the closes the valve assembly is so high it will cause the seal to turn.
Keith Rutherford Sun, 24 Oct 2004

I installed a Champion a couple of months ago. I agree with many of the negatives in previous posts. The tank doesn't sit well on the basin. (Rests on it's wobbly gasket/seal.) Even if it rested snugly, the rounded top would prevent keeping things there. (tissue, etc.) When the tank is filling, fresh water also goes straight down the drain (bypassing the bowl) this seems to be a design flaw. The flush is all-powerful, but there are many times when it leaves floaties. Some people find the seat a bit too high.

If I could do it again, I'd buy a different toilet.
Dan Dreifort Fri, 22 Oct 2004

i was completely sold on this toilet on its ability to do its job efficiently and fast. The problem i have is similar to everyone else's. I have the new improved flush valve, but it does not work properly. The engineers at american standard should be fired for allowing this product on the market. The simple details are what matter and this flush valve doesn't leak all the time, it just depends on how the flush tower lands on the rubber flush valve.....I am really disappointed in this toilet and i will be contacting american standard....
K Mnstrmn Sat, 27 Nov 2004

champion-4-ada.jpg

Reader Review

Comments by readers
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
My short experience with the Champion toilet. Installed about a week ago. Had problems with the flush tower hanging up 3 times. Tank would lean forward because of poor tank to bowl seal design. Very noisy when the flush tower bangs down, very annoying!! Today, water is leaking between tank and bowl seal. I call A S and they are clueless as to why it’s leaking. They say the tank is loose. I can’t turn the nuts any tighter without breaking the tank!! Whet back to Home Depot and the salesman said to return it because I’m not the first customer to complain about this toilet.. I picked up a Kohler Cimarron with this new 3 ¼ flushing system. I hope this toilet is better . Bottom-line, until American Standard works all the bugs out of their new design I would not consider the Champion!!
Jay Fetner
May 27, 2004

I've had one about six months ... NO CLOGS ...NEVER ... NOT EVEN A THREAT OF A CLOG ...what goes in the toilet just ejects into never never land . After 52 years of clogging toilets and having to plunge / etc. etc. I am done ... I put the plunger in the other bathroom that still has the old unit.
IF YOU CLOG TOILETS ..JUST BUY ONE OF THESE THINGS ..also ..its seat is higher and mucho more comfortable.
Fred
July 2, 2004

This toilet may have had some initial problems upon release but American Standard has fixed the problem! This IS THE BEST toilet on the market today. It workes better than any other brands. I like Mansfield's too but no one seems to sell them around here, only contractors have them. Anyway, American Standard has always built quality products. I know of several still in use from the 50's-80's! That's something to say for them. They've really done it this time with the Champion. By the way, never heard of Toto until seeing this website. Everywhere I go & work, (schools, businesses, etc.) all have American Standard in the bathrooms. Sometimes you'll see Kohler & Mansfield too. I think American Standard really is the best out there.
Ryan
June 24, 2004

My new toilet flush valve comes down with such a clank on retreat it makes the toilet sound like a piece of junk. Is this a normal sound?
John Reilly
May 31, 2004

My Champion had a leaky flush tower which AS replaced. It now works well, and it does make the Champion "Clunk". It really does the job.
RBrown
June 29, 2004

Yep, it sounds like a tinny automobile trunk lid being slammed. Great in the middle of the night, isn't it? But...at least it shuts off. The first one I had ran..and ran....and ran...
Randy
June 22, 2004

My new toilet flush valve comes down with such a clank on retreat it makes the toilet sound like a piece of junk. Is this a normal sound? On this toilet, yes it is. I have had this toilet for two months now and this problem noise is not what I like about it, however, it works good, and that is what counts. With this clunk however, I am concerned it may cause wear in that part on this toilet and leak, but only time will tell. Other than that, it seems to work fine.
Winston
May 21, 2004

Reader Review

Comments by readers
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
American Standard replaced the two original tanks that kept refilling. They were most accommodating and reimbursed me up to $50.00 per unit for professional installation.

So far, so good.

Dave Larson
Rockledge, FL
May 9, 2004

I would like to add my two cents to this champion toilet. It flushed so fast, I thought I blanked out. Swishhh and it was gonzo, then this big "THUD". Was not a big deal to me, I finally had a toilet that did it's job, how fantastic is that. Then the "Thud". My wife told me at first, that I could not use the toilet at night when she was sleeping. Today she said I could not replace the toilets in the other 3 bathrooms because of the noise. It's a shame, such a fantastic toilet, to have all these propblems. I spent a few hours trying different adjustments, but still a big thud. Maybe this toilet is a big turd?
Here is the bottom line, you want the toilet to flush, or be quiet, the choice is yours.
Larry M
May 5, 2004

As far as flushing huge quantities of waste, it is VERY efficient. It will flush anything. Unfortunately, it flushes so fast and so violently that it breaks up semi-solid waste and leaves pieces behind, which means waiting for it to fill to flush it again. It also does not rinse long enough to clean the bowl surface of waste, which also requires an additional flush. I would say that approx. 50% of bowl usage requires another flush to clean the bowl properly. To me this is unacceptable, and a waste of water. There are toilets out there that don't leave waste behind and come clean after one flush. THIS TOILET IS NOT ONE OF THEM!
Randy
June 22, 2004

I read all of the emails concerning this toilet and was worried. I found the toilet to be outstanding and I would highly recommend.
David M.
April 11, 2004

I have a pile of old toilets in my front yard as testimony to the power and quality of the Champion. This super power poop dumper takes waste management to a new level. I am very pleased.
Allan
March 31, 2004

Although I read the comments about the Champion which are posted above, we went ahead with having one installed, figuring that since we were purchasing one with the new rounded seat, that a new design tank would accompany the bowl. Well, that didn't happen. Our tank is dated August 2003, and you guessed it - it leaks!! Sometimes it leaks quietly, and sometimes it is very noisy. We did pay our plumber for the installation, and now are awaiting a call back from him as to his success with the local American Standard representative for either replacement parts, or a new tank. I am going to phone today to ask for a new tank, as that seems to be the way to go via Tanya R. follow-up of January 20, 2004 on this site.
Claudia P.
March 31, 2004

Hi!! Our new tank is in- the local rep ordered for our plumber - and it does not leak!! The interior date on the tank is dated March 2004 - we are very pleased with the no seeping - But! - there is a clunk or thunk each time this toilet is flushed. I took the cover off of the tank to watch what happened, and noticed that the lever rose higher than the edge of the tank when put into flush motion - and that the elongated plastic piece which rises up and then falls hard so as to release water (I'm no engineer) is causing the clunk/thunk! Does anyone know? I am concerned this going on a few times a day, day after day, may shorten the life of the china tank. Help!! Otherwise, the toilet works just fine. Thank-you,
Claudia P.
April 21, 2004

This is a follow up on the American Standard Champion toilet problems I had posted on earlier.

I tried to contact American Standard. A young lady took my name and phone number and told me a "senior technician" would get back to me within 24-48 business hours. After I hung up, I realized she really meant 3-6 DAYS! Not wanting to wait that long, I called the plumbing supply where I bought the toilet. They contacted American Standard and called me back within the hour to say the tank would be replaced. When I picked up the new tank, they told me to make sure there was a BLUE STICKER on the box. Apparently that is the tank with the redesigned flush valve.

I installed the new tank and have no more leaky flush valve. But....there are still problems with this toilet that shouldn't be.

The refill tube that attaches to the flush tower with a pin clip constantly falls off, and doesn't allow the bowl to fill with water. The tube sometimes moves and runs its stream of water on the float at the top of the tower, causing it to turn in circles and sound like a motor running as the toilet fills. The flush valve sounds very loud when it slams shut. The water spot in the bowl is small, and allows solids to stick to the bowl. The left side toilet seat nut is near impossible to get to. Can't use a deep socket or a box wrench...only 1/8 turn with an open end wrench (can't wait to try and remove a corroded toilet seat nut here!) The lid for the tank is rounded on top, so you can't sit anything on top of the tank, because it sits crooked or falls off.

In short, I really hate this toilet and would not recommend it to anyone. Everytime I look at it I am reminded of all the problems. I intend to replace it as soon as I can.

Oh yeah, and by the way, it took American Standard exactly one week to call me back! It was a good thing "Paul" got my answering machine instead of me! American Standard? NEVER AGAIN!!!!
Randy
March 20, 2004

Reader Review

Comments by readers
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
have had the new champion for just a few days, and was real pleased with it for the first two.
The piece that hooks to the flush column came apart and I can't figure how to connect a piece to the spring inside. I have contacted American Standard and they are supposed to get back to me.
Jim O.
March 18, 2004

I bought the Champion at a local "Home Depot" store. They sell the tank and
bowl, but NOT the matching seat. They do sell a seat that is pretty much the
same (by American Standard) but it does not have the matching indentation.

Anyway, I installed the bowl and took the tank out of the box. LUCKILY, I
tried the lid in advance. It did NOT fit properly. I called American
Standard. They said this was unusual and advised me to take back the tank.

Went back and got tank #2. Installed it. Everything worked fine for three
flushes after which the internals got hung up (so that water kept trying to
fill the bowl, but the valve was open). When I tried to reseat the valve, it
came apart. Bottom line, had to take the entire tank back off, take it back
to Home Depot, get another one. (It was impossible to consumer fix the
disassembled valve with any ease.)

Got tank #3 from Home Depot. By this time, I had figured out the date code
(at the bar code). The first two tanks were built in August of 2003. This
third one I got was built in November of 2003. It was very slightly
different. The back wall of the tank has two small dips (like half circles)
at the very top where the lid sits... probably for air flow or something.

Tank #3 seems to work. However...

1. SOMETIMES the valve does not reseat automatically when you hold the lever
down (despite claims that you can't hold the valve open by holding the lever
down).
2. The valve leaks. About every thirty minutes to an hour, I hear some
refilling of the tank.

So, I'm left to call American Standard and see what to do, now.

As to the flushing of the toilet, it is efficient and seems to work well.
Shame these little problems have affected my overall impression.

I did notice (just out of curiousity) that the new toilet (and the one I was
replacing) seem to have a design flaw. Wouldn't it make sense that the
"exhaust path" would be a smoooth pipe with a direct route to the flange in
the floor? Yet, they all have nooks and crannies and other ways the water can
get into. Even if it took making the "exhaust" pipe part, and then casting
the rest of the bowl, seems like that would enhance flow.
Mike
March 17, 2004

I went ahead and purchased a "Champion". It flushes well, but leaks (as you said) and was difficult to install the tank due to plastic sleeve in bowl not properly installed.
This caused the tank to lean forward as I tightened it down so I had to devise a plastic shim (installed with silicone) to hold the tank level while tightening. I am waiting to see what American Standard will do for me and I might take it back to HD.
Dave
March 15, 2004

I have the same problem with the tank not being level. How did you devise the plastic shim? The rubber gasket doesn't really fit into the bowl water inlet. It kind of sits on top. Except for this little problem, I was pretty proud for installing the toilet myself. Also, I can't find a mark for the water level.
Christine,
April 29, 2004

After buying and installing one of these units, It worked so well that my wife insisted we get two more. I haven't used the plunger since which had been a weekly chore before.

Deep seat sockets with extension is the key to tightining the reccessed nuts and they should probably ship a special wrench with the tiolet.
Jeff,
March 12, 2004

Reader Review

Comments by readers
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
I purchased an American Standard Champion toilet from a local plumbing supply in Feb. 04'. While I was there a local plumber warned me about the toilet leaking continuously and that American Standard wouldn't do anything for him. I figured he had an axe to grind with American Standard, so I ignored his advice. Shame on me. I installed the toilet and the flush valve leaks, just like he said it would. Also, the toilet flushes so fast that it sucks the water out of the toilet in an adjacent bathroom. Also, when installing the toilet seat, on one side of the bowl there is no way to get a wrench on the underside to tighten the seat nut. This toilet must have been designed by idiots! I'm going to contact American Standard and see what they'll do for me, but I'm guessing I'll wind up throwing this thing in the garbage where it belongs.
Randy
March 9 2004

Unfortunately I don't know of any American Standard Champion toilet that doesn't have a leaky flush valve. It seems that America's best flushing system is also best at leaking. Cleaning the seal may slow the leak down but probably won’t stop it completely. The seal material is very sticky and may have debris stuck to it from the manufacturing process. You might also try adding weight to the tower by tying fishing line with clamp on weights around the tower where it necks down. (The weights didn’t work for me.) I believe the flush tower design is flawed. The flush tower has a parting line (from injection molding process) that leaves a ridge of plastic in the area where the seal contacts the tower. It's kind of like putting a toothpick under a sheet of paper and expecting to be able to press the paper flat. Another problem seems to be that the tower or flush valve seat may be wavy and the silicone seal can't conform to the non-uniformity. Unfortunately you can't just go out and buy a flapper to replace the tower. I've been wondering if a Toto Drake flapper assembly would work. I think they are both 3", but I don't know if the tank hole is the same size and if the tank to bowl gasket would still work. I have devised a solution to the constant running. Cut a piece of wood or plastic stock (an old paint stir or piece of narrow wood trim works fine) about 7 3/16 long. It should be long enough so that you bow it to install it, and friction holds it in place. Drill a small hole through it 3" from one end. Put the wood piece in the tank so the small hole is directly over the rod that connects to the fill valve. The wood piece needs to be installed at the very top of the tank and with enough bow to prevent interference with the fill valve arm. Make a small loop in a piece of monofilament fishing line and slip it over the bottom of the rod that connects to the fill valve arm. Feed the other end of the line up through the hole and over the front edge of the tank. Attach the end of the line to the bottom of the toilet lid on the left side about 1" away from the centerline of the hinge. The electrical department in your local home center should have a thin fastener with double sided adhesive that you can stick on the bottom of the toilet lid and attach the monofilament line to. Check for proper operation before securing the line. When you open the lid the line goes slack and allows the tank to fill. When you close the lid, the line pulls the fill valve to it’s closed position. Don’t make the line too tight or you could damage the fill valve.
Al L
January 20, 2004

Installed the "Champion on 4/4/2004. Flush valve leaked at first but discovered the rubber gasket was not in a groove at the bottom of the tower. Works fine now with no leaking at all.
Jim Lewis
April 5 2004

I'm glad I read this... I almost bought one of those. In my opinion this is inexcusable. I might overlook a few minor problems in a new car that has hundreds (I'm no mechanic, maybe thousands) of parts. But something as simple as a toilet should be trouble free. Especially one they've made such a big deal about.
Rod Smith
February 3 2004

There seems to be a defect in the seal or gasket to the flush valve. Installed two tanks and both leaked, refilling itself about every half hour. After contacting American Standard, they shipped a new tank, which appears to have a larger seal/gasket. No leaks over an approximate 12-hour period thus far. Will wait several days to see if tank continues to function properly with no leaks. Will advise. I would not purchase the Champion toilet until finding out when the corrected units are in stores versus the prior problematic design. Otherwise, the toilet functions well, flushes quickly, fairly quiet.
Tanya Robinson
January 20 2004

This is a follow-up to previous post. Good news - the larger seal/gasket I mentioned has indeed solved the problem. I have had no leaks from the tank since installation 1/19/04. The larger seal wraps around the flush valve "tower", showing almost a 1/4" of itself, whereby the seal on the two previous tanks could not be seen, lying completely underneath the bottom of the tower. The difference is plainly visible.
Tanya Robinson
January 23 2004

Reader Review

Comments by readers
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
We recently installed an American Std Champion toilet. The flush is great, and we like it in every way EXCEPT that every few minutes, when it is not being used, water flows into the tank for a second or 2. Is the water leaking from the tank? How might we fix this problem -- it kind of negates the low-flow feature!
M Hutchins
January 20 2004

Installed Champion toilet on Dec 5, 03. Had a problem with the toilet running. It was in the Fluidmaster fill valve. Plumber fixed the problem by positioning a clip. He fixed the problem with his hands, no tools, and reset the float. Has worked perfect since.
R Brown
January 27 2004

The problem is your flush valve inside the tank. It does not seal properly, and thus leaks. You need to get a tank that has a date on it later than jan. 004 to get the new seal that stops the leaking. American standard is aware of the problem, yet they will not recall any of the old tanks, which are defective.
Sammy
June 3 2004

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks