NTI T200 - Anyone Have Replacement Parts Availability - Long Shot

Users who are viewing this thread

antonyupward

Reaction score
Hi, I have a NTI Trinity T200 Combi boiler installed 2003 and maintained consistently since then.

I've been happy with its performance and economy, although I have also had a fair number of (relatively minor) issues with it - but I'm told these are "normal" (pump failure, igniters failing, vent gasket needing replacing, controller failure etc.)

But now I'm told the burner is nearing the end of life, and I am told by NTI** that their supplier is no longer making the required parts (NTI part 82381 T200 Burner Replacement Kit and NTI part 83112 (83112-1)
Trinity Divider Plate Insulation Kit c/w Screws & Washers)

Before going down the replacement path, I wanted to do a final check that I can't get the parts. I've checked several local places and no one happens to have stocked these parts. Wondering if anyone here happens to have these parts available? I am in Toronto, Canada - but would pay for shipping.

** Worth noting I have to say NTI were *very* apologetic about this - saying they typically expect to keep spares in stock for the design life of the boiler - which I understand in normal use with consistent maintenance is 15-20 years. And NTI have also offered to discount on a suitable replacement (likely a Tx151C).

Chris wilson

Reaction score
I also have t200c. No parts out there. I am trying to keep mine operating as long as I can.
I can't even find a used one to buy The big step is to find a replacement one that has the same piping ports so
the existing piping will line up as close as possible. Don't think I'll buy NTI again. They won't sell any of the old stock in their warehouse in New Brunswick. I have been told many times buy them to upgrade because they could help me with parts Let me know if your going to up grade with new. I would maybe interested in your old one I have 3 T200 combi units in my area. Good luck.

Fitter30

Reaction score
Most manufacturers don't keep parts after the warranty period ends and when they do they price them high so you buy replacement unit. If a item is on the shelf and not sold in 3-4 months they won't reorder it when sold.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks