New home construction - failed plumbing rough inspection

Does this look like a good or bad plumbing job to you?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Senior Coupling, ready to work sir!
In my truck couplings were labeled Mistakes. After an incident where My helper Johny once got mad and said "sometimes you just need a coupling" So I replaced the Label.. "Johny... Go get me a Johny so I can fix your Mistake!"

BobinTN

Reaction score
Thank you Terry for the reply. I don't know if that makes me feel good or bad though <insert small laugh>. I hired a licensed, master plumber, in the State of Michigan. He hasn't been the one completing the work though, i.e. he has sent his son (who doesn't look to be older than 16 mind you) the past few times. I am considering asking him to not come out any more, and I will find a different plumber to fix what has already been done, and to complete the job properly. The work thus far has been extremely sloppy, in so many ways.
Make sure you DO NOT PAY for that job!

Galisurgon

Reaction score
I have not seen this thread before for some reason, but I will probably borrow this image to show people what plumbing should not look like. Almost nothing is done correctly, and that is not supposed to work. That is why you need only reputable contractors to work in your house. When I started renovating the old house I bought five years ago, I did not know I needed to be so cautious. I took a significant loan with Mortgage Broker Hull's help and did not want to lose any of that money for some bad work. But I had to because the guys I hired to help me with the windows did not know what it meant to install something properly.

Last edited:

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
I think the guy was new in the trade and in a hurry, probably his first time on a job and was turned loose too soon . I can say it looks like he is trying a lot of straps and blocking but kinda clueless. the issue is getting it corrected I doubt these pics were after inspection as you can tell it wasn't under test.

wwhitney

In the Trades
Reaction score
HA HA Its old as heck ! 2017 I usually check but missed that
Yes, the two posts that reopened this thread are from two different new single post accounts. I find it likely they are part of some SEO or spam operation, since the single posts are fairly inane and from "Golden Frog", but there is nothing as yet. Perhaps the idea is to let the posts age a bit, then come back and edit in some hyperlinks, on the assumption that editing is not going to bring the posts to the attention of real people, the way the initial posts have. One reason some sites have a time limit on edits.

Cheers, Wayne

JohnCT

Still learning..slowly
Reaction score
Cryptocurrency is now a really good way to make money if you know how to do it. Online earnings are no longer myths and legends, but reality, after studying this topic, I bought all the money not so long ago, bitcoin, when it was at a price of 48, of course, it takes a little time and I even had to use the services of the same day, when there was a little bit of money, but now it has broken its record again and I no longer have problems with money. So don't be afraid to take risks, taking loans from SPAM SITE will lead you to success if you go all the way!

Hi spammer! Welcome to the forum. And sorry I had to report you...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks