Need help replacing Delta RP5834 Tub Spout

Users who are viewing this thread

Tempuserjordan

Reaction score
Recently my diverter for my tub spout broke, alongside it already being old and not working super well, it needed to be replaced.
I had done a light amount of research and sadly, before taking the faucet off, didn't realize that some come with these "adapters".
I am afraid to damage any crucial components, so I am looking for help with replacing my spout with the correct type. I have included 3 pictures showcasing the adapter, the spout from the back and front.
Can someone please point me in the right direction for getting the correct spout replacement?
If it helps, there was a small circle black piece that fell from the faucet, with the engraving on the inside saying "H175". I couldn't find any other notable signs as to the brand and such.

20220627_220035.jpg
20220627_220151.jpg
20220627_220218.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks