Moving Irrigation Heads

Users who are viewing this thread

Wpollock

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the name and type of combination 90 degree fitting shown in the pictures? Can I reuse them and if so do I need a special tool to remove them from the blue pex pipe collar they are attached to? I need to move two irrigation heads about 2' from where they currently sit and I assume this will involve getting replacement pex pipe. On the opposite end of the pex in the picture labeled "Backyard Swing Line1_1"are the same 90 degree fittings but in reverse order, meaning they are screwed into a "T' in the pvc with the pex end attaching to the swing arm with the same blue collar shown in the picture labeled "Tree Bubbler1"

Backyard Swing Line1_1.jpg
Tree Bubbler1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail 5th session completed 4/24/24.
Solutions
Reaction score
I learn something new each day on this forum. I've never seen this type of pipe but Sprinkler Warehouse (Houston, TX) is about the best there is when it comes to irrigation equipment. It's Blu-Lock pipe and fittings. Similar to SharkBite.

1667766909924.png

Last edited:

Wpollock

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Worth Florida. Wondering if I can reuse the fittings and replace the pipe?

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail 5th session completed 4/24/24.
Solutions
Reaction score
Just like any other press and fit. If they can be pulled apart with a tool they are reusable unless the O ring inside has been damaged.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks