Lunch bag?…..

Users who are viewing this thread

Alexander Bull

Reaction score
I am using Avanti insulated lunch bag, I think it's a good lunch bag. it is BPA, PVA, phthalate, and lead-free bag, so not risky for health. Keep food warm or cool and fresh for a longer time.

Yramavol

Reaction score
Hello, Adam Thompson! Avanti box is great, I also use these lunch bags, but I feel like I need to buy a new one since my old bag now looks very bad because I was taking this bag on multiple trips. In addition to this box, I always use the stand-up pouches that I buy on interplas site to guarantee the extra thermal saving, and if some liquid from my thermos goes out, the bag will keep it. Also, these bags have vacuum features so you can put in perished products even for long trips(especially in difficult weather conditions). They will keep them in a good state.

Last edited:

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
I have this IcyBreeze unit in my truck. I bought it predominately to use as a portable battery operated ac cooler for when my dog is riding with me and I needed to make stops when the temperatures were warm. I make larger block ice using "to go" containers that came with lunch and have been re-using the same containers for 2 summers. Every day I swap out the blocks with frozen blocks and when the need arises I dump the ice from the containers so they create melt water in the cooler to recycle through the built in heat exchanger. But the side effect is that I have cold storage in the truck for food and drinks. It sits on top of one of my parts bins and is directly behind the cage that separates the passenger compartment from the cargo space.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks