Low water level in toilet bowl fixed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I sometimes find plumbing problems in places that I stay out while on vacations and weekend trips. This time it was a low water level in the toilet bowl. Everything else was fine, just low water in the bowl.

toilet-bowl-level-low-01.jpg

The toilet looked good until I lifted the lid and found this.

toilet-bowl-level-low-03.jpg

The water at the lake has some alkaline in it, and so I picked up a new Fluidmaster fill valve in town and replaced it.

toilet-bowl-level-low-02.jpg

A new fill valve and the water level was back where we wanted it.

toilet-bowl-level-low-04.jpg

The old fill valve that I tossed.

jade-lake-cabin-deck-1.jpg

And back to enjoying the view from the deck.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
I sometimes find plumbing problems in places that I stay out while on vacations and weekend trips. This time it was a low water level in the toilet bowl. Everything else was fine, just low water in the bowl.

And back to enjoying the view from the deck
Beautiful view. Where is that at?

Ahh.. found it on the map.. An old GF of mines mom lived near Tonasket. We went camping up near Chopaka lake and woke up to timber poachers felling timber around our tent! We broke camp and headed down the hill only to find the road to the hiway washed out overnight! We got out the GPS's and the Gazateer and plotted our course over to Conconully through the mountains in our 4 door hyundai sedan. We drove around in this crazy circuitous route up and down valleys over some ATV trails, but eventually got back onto a hiway! I think we found 3 or 4 geocaches along the way too! I was amazed by how much water is stored up in those hills! So many beaver dams and marshes.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks