LG Ductless Split Cassette Drain

Users who are viewing this thread

Matthew Haberland

Reaction score
I have installed plenty of ductless split systems, but I have not installed a cassette head before. The insturctions say you cannot pitch the drain up, but the diagrams that they have show differently. I need to run the drain roughly 12-15 inches up before I can start pitching the line due to where the drain is positioned. Anybody have any input on their installs in the past? The instruction manual is awfully vague.

Matthew Haberland

Reaction score
LMCN078HV-NG. I did some more searching and I do believe I found the proper way to route all the drains into one larger PVC.

Fitter30

Reaction score
Cassettes have a drain pump so the riser isn't a problem just be sure to have a little fall in the main drain line they don't want anymore pressure the pump has to fight.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks