Lennox Furnace Fan Runs Nonstop Even after Heat Turns Off

Users who are viewing this thread

bender212

Reaction score
Apologies if this has been brought up, but all the posts I found were the fan turned on and off randomly. My problem is my furnace fan won't ever shut off. The heat turns on, then stops heating when it hits the temp I entered on the thermostat, but the fan will ran forever until I turn off the whole unit.

I've reset the circuit breaker and also turned the on/off switch on the furnace, but no luck. I can't find the "reset" button I keep reading about, nor know where the fan limit switch is.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! I'm somewhat handy, but know nothing about furnaces. Thanks!

Lennox, Model# C26-31-1, Serial# 6095D29456

Fitter30

Reaction score
That model comes up the evaporator coil not the furnace. Should be a wiring diagram on the inside of blower door take a pic.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks