Identifying kitchen faucet to replace leaking pull down hose.

Users who are viewing this thread

JayS

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know what brand kitchen faucet this is? This is a rental property, so I'm trying to identify the part remotely based on these pics. I need to purchase a replacement hose for the leaking pull down faucet.

Thank you

Jay

Attachments

• Faucet 2.png
    Faucet 2.png
    554.8 KB · Views: 73
  • image_67206913.JPG
    image_67206913.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 71
  • image_67222017.JPG
    image_67222017.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 70

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
Not a brand name faucet anyway. You can find and try "universal" pull-out repair kits. The disconnect undersink may be just as important. That faucet connector in middle pic is NOT anything related.
One really needs the mfr and model to get it right. Pic of the handle might help others, not me.

JayS

Reaction score
Not a brand name faucet anyway. You can find and try "universal" pull-out repair kits. The disconnect undersink may be just as important. That faucet connector in middle pic is NOT anything related.
One really needs the mfr and model to get it right. Pic of the handle might help others, not me.
Yeah, I was going to try a universal hose, but was hoping to save time and money. Thank you for the reply.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks