Hot Water and Cold Water only from bathubs, utility sink, ouside faucet. - EDITED

Users who are viewing this thread

averageJOJO

Reaction score
Hi all.
I am experiencing a couple issues water issues in my home.

Cold and Hot water working in both bathtubs (3rd floor)
- but the sink faucets in the same room are not working - no water coming out

The utility sink in the basement is working both hot and cold water

The outside faucet is working - cold water

Al bathroom sink faucets and kitchen sink faucet are not working - no cold or hot water working,

This literally just started, water was working fine all morning and then BAM issues.
Spoke with a neighbor and they have no water issues.

Please help.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
You have to uncover the issue faucet by faucet. Suspicion is something got into the water piping system to clog flow.
First, check the aerators at each faucet.
If not clogged, then we would check to see if there is flow at the angle stops by disconnecting the flex risers, connecting a long flex line to the angle stop and directing the end into the sink or a bucket.

averageJOJO

Reaction score
I figured it out, water software died/exploded clogged all lines with resin (looks like sand / little beads.)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks