Help Identifying Faucet Manufacturer

Users who are viewing this thread

AdrianeS

Reaction score
If anyone can please help me identify the manufacturer of my faucet. The problem I'm having is that the handle needs to be turned a bit to the right or else it drips. It needs to be in a very particular spot and I'm constantly fiddling with it to stop it from dripping. I need to know who made the faucet so I can (hopefully) get parts to repair it instead of needing to buy a brand new faucet. I've lived in this house for 2 years but the faucet looks relatively new. I can't find a name or number stamped anywhere.

faucet.jpg
Faucet 2.jpg

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score
Look under the sink. The supply hoses might be built in and have an identifying label on them. You should be able to use a smartphone scan the label and get the part number for a new cartridge.

AdrianeS

Reaction score
Look under the sink. The supply hoses might be built in and have an identifying label on them. You should be able to use a smartphone scan the label and get the part number for a new cartridge.
Thanks for the reply. I looked all over under the sink and don't see any labels there. Any other ideas?

AdrianeS

Reaction score

DirtyJerz

Reaction score
You’ll want to look under the sink for a clip on the hose line that comes out when you pull the faucet out. Then compare to the two pictures in the post above.

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
It looks like it doesn't take the cartridge, but just basic Delta seals and springs.
It can be slightly tricky to adjust the castelated white adjuster to make the Delta ball behave in an unfussy way.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks