European faucet installation advice

Users who are viewing this thread

J Wa

Reaction score
Hello,
I am trying to install this Fantini faucet in my bathroom and the hoses have European connections. Can anyone recommend how I might make this work? Are there ways of replacing the hoses completely? An adapter that would work?

Thank you! Any advice is appreciated.

faucet.jpg

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score
Take a picture of the hoses terminal at the faucet. There might be a screw holding them in. Other than that you'll have to contact the manufacturer.

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
I seem to remember some brands having 10 mm compression ends on the faucet and getting adapters with the faucet that make 1/2 inch standard ends but that 3/8 x1/2 adapters wouldn't fit the tube was 10 millimeter cant be that hard to call a supplier. let us know where you find it

Marlinman

In the Trades
Reaction score
The Fantini bottom supply connection is 3/8" OD. Use a Delta stlye supply(Male compression x Female compression) line to connect to your stops.

Attachments

• ENG_MINT_F004WU-6_59443795bac.pdf
    698.1 KB · Views: 76
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks