Clack Valve circuit board

Users who are viewing this thread

Ron1969

Reaction score
Good afternoon,

I have assembled my watersoftener 10 plus years ago and after checking on the softener I found out the digital display is not working anymore. It is a Clack WS-1.
Would it just be a circuit board change or maybe as simple as the transformer even?
Any good advice for parts?

Ron

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
Email me, I know guys that can get these to you asap, current inventory is difficult to say the least. 4 or 5 button? Can you post a picture? Could be the transformer, but best to replace the board and transformer, the new boards are 15 volt.

Ron1969

Reaction score
My picture wouldn’t upload because it is too large. It is a 5 button and I think the part number is V3108.
7ECCB9FA-6128-4B4F-B3A6-2705BFBA3E8E.jpeg

Ron1969

Reaction score
Good morning,

I just want to follow up.
I have ordered a circuit board and it is up and running again. Very simple 5 minute job!
I just need to redo my settings.
I just tested my water and will start a new thread for my settings.

Ron

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks