Can't tighten nut for flexible hoses to the faucet inlets

Users who are viewing this thread

Reaction score
All three hoses for my kitchen faucet go into and connect in the main body of the faucet. There are no 6 - 12" inch extension pipes from the faucet head that are typical.

I'm having great difficulty tightening he middle nut that that connects the side spray as there is no room to get a wrench or other tool in there.

Can anyone suggest a method to tighten this nut?

Thanks

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Can you post a picture 800 pixels max as an attachment so we can see what you're working with?
Or the model of the faucet so that we can look up the instructions for that model.

Last edited:

Kreemoweet

In the Trades
Reaction score
What's the make & model # of the faucet? Most of the center spray/pull-out hoses these days do not have nuts to tighten, they
are push-on fittings sealed with o-ring(s) and held in place with some sort of clip.

That said, it's usually best, if possible, to attach the flex hoses to the faucet before mounting it.

Last edited:

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
extention pipes 6 to 12 inches long? what? thought you needed to tighten something . send pictures and question that we can understand

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks