Can I switch the two ends of this hose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Mini Me

Reaction score
Here is what they look like in reality, this is the metal assembly where the two hoses (cold water and hot water) get connected to the control valve. The two hoses are connected to the water supply lines at the other end (see the diagrams below the pictures). Because of the geometry of the whole thing I need to connect the two elbows (4-1 and 4-2) to control valve an the ends with the filters to the 1/2 sharkbite MNPT elbows that come out of the wall. I am worried about the elbow end of the hoses as that one does not have a flat gasket, I am not sure if it fits into the below
3pctpvs.jpeg

this is the end that has a filter
Vyjp9kG.png

and this is the end with the elbow ... (both hoses are shown in this picture, the camera focused on the one on the floor)
bRoyoK1.png

Dor1VVC.png

sdnbH8u.png

Here is the diagram of the shower panel that I have (partial view)
vXmoJ0C.png

PS: for those who followed my saga and helped me along the way I am almost there I will post some pictures soon to close the story. Currently I am having some annoying challenges because I can't seem to be able to install the shower panel properly due to the fact that the rough ins and the sharkbite 1/2 MNPT are hitting the shower power plumbing in such a way that is almost impossible to slide the shower into those wall brackets

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks