• without any doubt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Sylvan

Still learning
Reaction score
I was contacted by a new law firm this morning regarding scalding and I was asked to go to Philadelphia PA

I am so thankful you have the codes each stat uses so I will be able to take the case

Again fantastic that you have it all here

Sylvan

Still learning
Reaction score
HJ ... When EVER I take a case I ask "which side am I on" It is just my "opinion" as opinions are like belly button everyone has one

When dealing with scalding it is hard to defend the action when a non licensed idiot installs a tempering valve wrong , or makes adjustments without knowing what the hell they are doing.

Scalding cases are over 90% of the cases as they are easy to won as the jury sees children scalded and they give the bank away .

The two toddlers scalded by steam this case I really would have liked to work for the building owners not against him

Several years ago two law firms contacted regarding a case and I realized bother firms were on opposite sides

I asked each firm how much are they willing to pay and it was a bidding war . I took the case defending the building owner rather then the victim

The new case is in Philadelphia and I had no clue what their code is that is why I came here and now I just have to study their code

I am receiving a retainer of $3,800 + expenses to drive 2 hr to Philly to look at what happened and 2 hours back and possibly 21/2 hours of writing a report

Next month I will be 72 and just yesterday renewed my licenses for 3 more years so I need to fall back on something else to maintain the income I am now used to

See the CUB box picture I was called by a law firm to find out who is responsible for maintaining it so it is not a tripping hazard

I told them send me a check for $1,400 and I will be glad to send them documentations

After the check cleared I sent them paragraphs from the NYC building code, DEP and the administrative codes

The best part about being involved in this nonsense is it helps me keep abreast of codes and code changes and it is interesting how no one takes personal responsibility

When I grew up there was steam piping, no tempering valves the water temperatures exceeded 190 deg the play grounds had cement under the swings and monkey bars and yet we survived .

A 21 year old lady killed her daughter by leaving the kind in a car for 21/2 HOURS in the sun kid was baked to death

In American justice system there is no right or wrong in court it is win or lose so may as well make a great living paling their game

I may have removed two paragraphs. This forum isn't the place for politics. There are other places to talk about how we feel about things.
Terry Love

20151216_144202.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks