Bidet adapter needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Sqrjay

Reaction score
I need help identifying a part that I need. I'm installing a bidet. At the toilet I already have a hot water valve with a 3/8" connection.

It came with a T to use off of the hot water supply to the faucet. I can't use this since it don't have anything to go in the 3rd side of the T. The connection for the hose to the bidet is an 8mm hose that connects with a hex nut to something with a nipple sticking out for the hose to slide over.

I'm looking for the top and middle part of this T, but can't seem to find it looking through Home Depot and Lowes. I also don't know what you would call this.

My other option is to just run a normal 3/8"-3/8" hose to the bidet, but I thought the white hose they provided looked better. Plus, I need one about 28" long and I can only find them up to 24" or something really long like 6 feet.

Attachments

• 1669847799417.png
    1669847799417.png
    26 KB · Views: 52

Sqrjay

Reaction score
Nevermind. I put a 3/8" cap on the end I didn't need. Simple solution!

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
I will be interested to see how it works with hot water supplied. Toto units have a thermal cut off if the water coming in is too hot. When we supply water to a bidet that doesn't create its own warmed water, we use a tempering valve that maintains the water no hotter than 100°

Sqrjay

Reaction score
I will be interested to see how it works with hot water supplied. Toto units have a thermal cut off if the water coming in is too hot. When we supply water to a bidet that doesn't create its own warmed water, we use a tempering valve that maintains the water no hotter than 100°
I had not even considered that. It is just a cheap $60 one off amazon, Luxe 320 Plus. The manual doesn't mention anything about having a thermal cutoff. Do you have link or model number of a tempering valve I could add? Sounds like a very good idea to prevent someone from getting hurt.

Reach4

Reaction score
I had not even considered that. It is just a cheap $60 one off amazon, Luxe 320 Plus.
They were not thinking about a non-electrical seat.

I will now look back to see if I can understand your question with this new info in mind. EDIT: I looked back, and you have no remaining question.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks