ncb-240e

1. theMezz

Backup generator to power my Navien NCB-240E

I was thinking of buying this generator to power my Navien NCB-240E and one zone water pump. Boiler requires 200 watts. https://amzn.to/2VsG3oT It's 2000 watts so should be enough, but do you think the power is clean enough for the electronics in the NCB-240E thanks in advance everyone
  2. hulabaloo

Radiant floor conversion master plan

Hi all, I’ve been lurking here for some time and am thankful for all of the knowledge gleaned, your generosity with your time is humbling. I’ve got a heating situation that I’d love to have some experienced eyes look over. 3.5 years ago my family moved into a “needs everything” home that was...
  3. theMezz

Nest Thermostat With Navien NCB-240E

I have a Navien NCB-240E connected via two wires to a traditional thermostat and all is well. I wanted to replace that setup with a Nest. I can run a new wire from the NCB-240E to the Nest. I'm unsure of what type of wire to use and where the connections should go. I can follow wiring...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks