1. D

Fleck 9100SXT No Brine Draw Unusual Problem

Hello, I have a 9100SXT that has been working previously, then suddenly stopped working. Standard troubleshooting revealed no brine draw. Completed all standard repair process's in this order: - Drain line clean. - Brine line clean - Float and air check valve removed and checked - Remove and...
  2. Mowmow

Fleck 9100 SXT over old Kinetico tanks

Hi all, I've just purchased a Fleck 9100 SXT to replace the Kinetico Model 100 valve head. I've been performing most of the maintenance on the K100 since I bought my home about 18 years ago, but I paid to have the media replaced a few years ago. It has the number 6 wheel. When it's behaving...
  3. Torque

Fleck 9100SXT - Flow Indicator Intermittently Blinking

I have a Fleck 9100SXT Metered Dual Tank Softener - 64,000 Grain per tank. The water flow indicator(water drop) is intermittently blinking and showing flow(roughly shows flow for about 5s every 2 minutes). Entering the FR menu, the flow varies from 0.1 -0.3, again always lasting no more than a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks