Search results

1. GCC

Best way to plumb new sink drain

Hi all, Redoing the kitchen and getting close to the end. The original sink base had a double sink and a disposal and looked like the attached pic - with one drain from the disposal side, s connection for sn under cabinet vent, and one drain to the other sink bowl. We changed it to a single...
  2. GCC

Gas behind oven

Hi all, I had the gas stub out moved behind my oven so it would sit flush against the wall. I like to do a lot of stuff myself, but not gas. I had a licensed plumber come out so it would be done right . I have no reason to question it other than it looks weird to have it pushed up against the...
  3. GCC

AAV problems?

HI all, Been in the house for 20 years. It was built new. While I do think there is a vent stack for the master bath, the builder installed AAVs at every bathroom sink in the house. The master bath has 2 different vanities, each with a sink, a toilet, and a shower. It's been fine for years...
  4. GCC

2 stage wiring

Hello, To make a long story short, I am wondering what would happen if the Y1 and Y2 wires were crossed going into the condenser unit outside on a 2 stage compressor. I wasn't seeing the compressor kick on when the stat said "stage 1". The inside blower motor was just blowing air around inside...
  5. GCC

Bryant Furnace Limit Circuit Fault - 33

Hi all, Hoping you can help with an issue. In December our Bryant furnace had the Limit Circuit Fault error - 33. Called A/C company and they replaced the control board and motor. After they replaced the parts they tested it with the door off/switch taped and it worked. It's Florida, so...
  6. GCC

PEX A valve and CPVC fittings

Hi all, New to the forum - lots of good info on here. Redoing a bathroom. I have CPVC piping throughout the house, under the slab - everywhere. I'm going to use PEX A to move the valve to the opposite wall through the attic. (Tub to shower conversion) Didn't want to chance any fittings in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks