Search results

1. jgraham295

Leaking Westinghouse 4500 watt elec. Water heater advice?

Thank you all for the help. The company is replacing it under warranty.
  2. jgraham295

Hopefully it is. I bought it in Nov 2019 and had it installed a couple months ago. I guessed as much as far as having to have it replaced, but really don't want to go through the hastle of having it shipped and paying to install another one. It is what it is though.
  3. jgraham295

I have a 52gal stainless steel Westinghouse 4500 watt electric water heater that has developed a leak around both the upper and lower heating elements. It appears to be leaking from the joint between the tank and the female connector where the heating element goes in. The heating element...
  4. jgraham295

Pressure tank replacement workmanship connections advice

Thanks again everyone. @valveman: Completely understandable. If you didn't stop somewhere, you would be going on forever. @Reach4: Hopefully this picture will give the overall view. The pipes go from the well in the back (middle of picture), around to the pressure tank on the left (out...
  5. jgraham295

The leak is somewhere around T and U in the picture attached. Yes i meant farther from the well towards the house plumbing.
  6. jgraham295

Thank you everyone for the replies! Sounds like they could have possibly been "cleaner" but the job is acceptable. That is what I wanted to know! One more question. When they were putting in the new lines they caused a leak that wasn't there before, just downstream of their connection to the...
  7. jgraham295

Thank you for the comment. As far as I can tell galvanized is still used a lot around my area. It is our main house well and they did use pipe dope on the connections, but they still leaked.
  8. jgraham295

First thank you to this great community of plumbers and experienced tradesmen, it has helped me a lot in the past. Long explanation, so please bear with me. I'm located in central California, and our well pressure tank developed a pinhole leak. We had a local well company come and replace our...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks