Search results

1. Archimedes

Diverter Stem Identification

Hi everyone! I need some help identifying the diverter in my 3 handle shower. I initially wanted to just rebuild it, but I quickly ran into trouble finding washers/gaskets that looked like the correct size. I then thought I'd try to find the whole stem, but since this is the first time I've...
  2. Archimedes

Filling the pool makes the toilets not shut off and overflow?

Hi everyone. Kind of an unusual problem here. Should filling a swimming pool make the toilets in my house not shut off? Here's what happened: I was filling my pool so I put the garden hose in, turned the water on, walked away (obviously this decreases the water pressure in the house). I...
  3. Archimedes

Replace compression fitting with soldered copper adapter?

Hi Everyone. I'm in the early stages of a bathroom and kitchen remodel. Right now I'm deciding on the shutoff valves. The house was built in the 50's and has 1/2 copper pipe going into the kitchen and bathroom. There were originally soldered shutoffs that I replaced with compression fittings...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks