Search results

1. Dan Cohen

Carrier code 33/13, tried some stuff, stuck

I have two Carrier Weathermaker 8000 furnaces. Neither will ignite. In both cases, I replaced very dirty filters with clean ones. Furnace #1 - 58WAV070-F-16112 66,000 BTU, 3-Burner, 80% AFUE Unit turns on, draft inducer starts running with no code; eventually a code 13 shows, then blower motor...
  2. Dan Cohen

Trench drainage - french drain or just backfill?

We recently discovered leaks into our finished basement. Not gushing water, but enough seeping in to cause mildew smell, mold on the back of drywall and rot some stud wall sill plates. At first we thought it was a leaky foundation, so we demolished interior walls and excavated an 18" wide...
  3. Dan Cohen

Why can't I install a wall mount toilet here?

Here’s a picture showing where a floor mount toilet is going to go after I was told a wall mount wasn’t possible. The waste pipe has yet to be connected (to the pipe farther in) but we have the trench dug into the concrete. It’s 5” deep. A new wall is being built behind that toilet as shown...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks