Search results

1. MexicaliBill

New well & water softener advice

The stairs come down at an angle, so the height also depends on the width. But, I can put it to the left of the water heater if necessary, under the pressure tank. That's 46.5" of height.
  2. MexicaliBill

I have about 65" of height under the stairs if I put it where I don't want it, and 40" if I put it in my preferred location. Depth and width about 30". I cannot drain RO water to anything but the holding tank. We're way too close to the lake, even if I could find a way to pump the water out...
  3. MexicaliBill

Thanks for all the responses. A couple of points to clarify: 1. I'm tight on space to place the unit in every direction (width, height, and depth), but height is the most limiting under the stairs. I'll figure out how to make it work, but, all things being equal, smaller physical unit is...
  4. MexicaliBill

Hi- We recently bought a lake cabin in Minnesota, and put in a new well in November, about 75 ft deep. The previous owners had used a shallow point well and used a 5 gallon dispenser for drinking water. We know we need some kind of water softener on our new well, but there are a bunch of other...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks