Search results

1. Blake Lemmons

Can’t find local help for well issues

I was also thinking the same, that perhaps we have a plumbing issue and not really a pressure issue. Thanks.
  2. Blake Lemmons

I was looking at those also, the CSV option. Maybe I'll take a look at that again after documenting some more on what the gauge is doing regularly. Thanks.
  3. Blake Lemmons

What do you mean? The pressure gauge is showing the pressure. The pressure gauge is high, around 50psi when it is good, then it is dropping as the pressure is low. When the pressure in the house is at its low point, the pressure on the gauge is low, around 30psi or so. The pressure simply does...
  4. Blake Lemmons

The delay for the pressure coming back up is longer than a few minutes. You feel the pressure slowly going down, enough that the dishwasher won't actually clean. Then you feel and hear the pump kick on. The pressure tank is about 50 gallon or so. Maybe I just need a larger pressure tank? Do you...
  5. Blake Lemmons

They are pretty full. When you ask about the pump, is the booster pump you are referring to or the well? The tanks are a good 15 feet higher than the house and about 100 away from the house.
  6. Blake Lemmons

Sorry for the delay everyone, i thought i'd get a notification of a response but didn't. :) The 2 2500 tanks are full, the solar well keeps them topped off pretty well. That whole set up looks fairly new. 1) We probably have good pressure for maybe 20 min, sometimes less, before you can really...
  7. Blake Lemmons

Hi. I am new to this forum, though I have searched it a number of times. We bought a house on 8 acres about a year ago, 2 story and about 2700 daft with 2.5 baths. We are new to having wells. We have two wells, but the older we’ll was “turned off”, or so we thought, but it turns out the power...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks